filters
State:
City:
Product:

Aliexpress in Ikeja, Lagos - My Account has been temporarily closed

My account was closed down without any justification. Pls, kindly deactivate my account to enable me take delivery of the goods I ordered. Thanks. Samson.
Ikeja, Lagos

Aliexpress - Very Bad

I am still waiting for my parcel from China to South Africa Since March...No one is responding -there's no tracking information on thi site...this is too bad...never and nver again shall i use this service!!!
1.2

Aliexpress - It was terrible. Period

Aliexpress - It was terrible. Period
I paid $310usd for parkas coat. I can wear it. It's to small. And now I cant get in touch with anyone . I am just stuck. Im going to report them to the United States Trade COMMISSION. To try and stop them from selling in the USA. Im also going to start s website to warn other Americans about this no good company from China. They are very slick.
Product

Aliexpress - RECEIVED WRONG PARCEL

I AM ELIJAH FROM KENYA ;I MADE AN ORDER OF A LAPTOP DURING BLACK FRIDAY.BUT INSTEAD I RECEIVED A USB CABLE.I MADE PAYMENTS OF 350$ THROUGH WESTERN UNION.I HAVE THE INVOICE AND PAYMENT RECEIPT. I HAVE TRIED REACHING THE SELLER BUT HE IS NOT RESPONDING
  • Whole experience
Show

Aliexpress - I went to order a vapor and transaction took place. a couple days later my $ was returned.

heres my purchase #408-7855580. Not happy. 1st time I make a order and this happens. Not good.

Aliexpress - So far. Terrible my experience with Ali Express

Ali Express won't exchange a parkas I brought for $310 ,about 3 weeks ago.

Aliexpress in Ikeja, Lagos - Fraud on ATM card

Aliexpress - Fraud on ATM card
Aliexpress - Fraud on ATM card
Someone initiated a transaction with My bank ATM without my consent on the 1/12/2018 how do I know the intruder and to resolve it
5.0
Turnaround Time
Ikeja, Lagos
Reply to reviews
URGENT !! Order: 507270807643617 QH Store Still no new tablet was sent. Your message from 18.11 .: Dear Vladimir Besta, Your order has been received, thanks for choosing our product. The products are in stock, we will test well and packed well to send you asap, later...
Reply to reviews
I bought a toy that came with various problems. Order n: 506623031307208. Here are the charges (approximately): - Toy: 12$ - Shipping: 1,4$ - Country's tax: 4$ Total: 17,4$ Since the toy wasn't perfect, I opened a dispute asking for 2$ discount. What did Aliexpress do?...
  • Inconvenience to me
  • Escalated management side blindly on seller
  • Refund process
Show

Aliexpress - They do not deliver and you cannot dispute an order.

I am a Platinum Member, and I have multiple orders that for over a month have not been delivered. I cannot find anywhere on the AliExpress to dispute an order that has not been delivered. AliExpress is another China scam site. 702635772402232
2.1