Additional Fees
Privacy and Data Security
Turnaround Time

My Name is Abdul Bangura, i live in the United State, i have being doing business with Aliexpress for over 3 years, i made a recent order of over 2,000,000 in chair cover Gold, seller went and delete my order massage and also decided not to contact me but sent black color with out my consent, later i notices that seller has deleted my massage, when ask seller he claim not to see the massage, but decided to send black cover with 40 colors to choose from on seller color chat. so i then call the shipping company not to deliver the items as it was the wrong color, i open dispute for seller to send me the right color but seller refused to get me what i order, up to this day the dispute committee want to join with seller to still my hard labor money.

i am so disappointed with Aliexpress because of money this dispute committee can not even see. this is the most criminal site i have seeing in my life.

i use to have so much respect for Aliexpress but all that respect is gone. all i need now is my money, i never received product so give me my money.

This person wrote the review because of "did not received product" at Aliexpress. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $2023 and wants Aliexpress to issue a full refund.

The most disappointing in user's experience was very bad and case management team. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Aliexpress and aliexpress shipping service for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments