Turnaround Time

My Name is Abdul Bangura, i live in the United State, i have being doing business with Aliexpress for over 3 years, i made a recent order of over 2,000,000 in chair cover Gold, seller went and delete my order massage and also decided not to contact me but sent black color with out my consent, later i notices that seller has deleted my massage, when ask seller he claim not to see the massage, but decided to send black cover with 40 colors to choose from on seller color chat. so i then call the shipping company not to deliver the items as it was the wrong color, i open dispute for seller to send me the right color but seller refused to get me what i order, up to this day the dispute committee want to join with seller to still my hard labor money.

i am so disappointed with Aliexpress because of money this dispute committee can not even see. this is the most criminal site i have seeing in my life.

i use to have so much respect for Aliexpress but all that respect is gone. all i need now is my money, i never received product so give me my money.

Product or Service Mentioned: Aliexpress Shipping Service.

Reason of review: did not received product.

Monetary Loss: $2023.

I didn't like: Very bad, Case management team.

Comments