Aliexpress - After more than 3 months of waiting for the product came nothing like the description

559 of 596 Aliexpress reviews

After more than 3 months of waiting for the product came nothing like the description I have attached a picture .After two months I spoke to the supplier and he gave me half of the delay in shipping .

Since he took the product to arrive after a long time I could not file a complaint about the quality of the product using the dispute and no one to turn on Aliexpress , and I sent messages to supply he answered.My feeling is that of cheating on the part of the supplier, more than I feel I can not rely on other suppliers and for now I stop Rcisotii site until I get a proper response.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

Monetary loss:
Product or service
Different Product
Review category
Appliances and Electronics
review #488933

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Aliexpress? Submit review ›
Helpful? 1 Yes 1 0 No 0
Had the same issue 1 Yes 1
559 of 596 Aliexpress reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan
OhioTom76

May 25, 2014 #820083 Boardman, Ohio, United States

I will never order from AliExpress again. I've ordered from them about three times, and all three times I was sent counterfeit merchandise. The third time, they didn't even ship me my full order. The seller said there was a delay and the rest would be shipped. This went on for months and months - in the meantime I had switched banks - so when they finally offered to refund me, the said they could "only" refund my old bank account, which no longer existed. That is baloney, they would have just as easily sent it to me many other ways - heck, I would have even waited for a check or a gift card via snail mail.

0 0 Reply
yohan

May 21, 2014 #817596

I had a similar case and had no one to turn there. I stopped buying this site because of it .. suggest you stop as well.

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Aliexpress. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Aliexpress.
Filing a new complaint about
×