Petah Tiqwa, Petah Tiqwa
Featured Not resolved

After more than 3 months of waiting for the product came nothing like the description I have attached a picture .After two months I spoke to the supplier and he gave me half of the delay in shipping .

Since he took the product to arrive after a long time I could not file a complaint about the quality of the product using the dispute and no one to turn on Aliexpress , and I sent messages to supply he answered.My feeling is that of cheating on the part of the supplier, more than I feel I can not rely on other suppliers and for now I stop Rcisotii site until I get a proper response.

Review about: Different Product.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / $6
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Aliexpress?

Comments

OhioTom76
Boardman, Ohio, United States #820083

I will never order from AliExpress again.I've ordered from them about three times, and all three times I was sent counterfeit merchandise.

The third time, they didn't even ship me my full order. The seller said there was a delay and the rest would be shipped.

This went on for months and months - in the meantime I had switched banks - so when they finally offered to refund me, the said they could "only" refund my old bank account, which no longer existed.That is baloney, they would have just as easily sent it to me many other ways - heck, I would have even waited for a check or a gift card via snail mail.

yohan

I had a similar case and had no one to turn there. I stopped buying this site because of it .. suggest you stop as well.