2.8
Privacy and Data Security
Turnaround Time

ST-VGT ALARM SYSTEM.alarm will not work in U.S.A.

WORK ON THIS FOR OVER 10 HOURS. I HAVE 30 YEARS COMPUTER INDUSTRY. I ASKED SELLER BEFORE I BOUGHT THIS PRODUCT. (PICUTRE) SAID IT WILL ONLY WORK WITH CHINA EMAIL ACCOUNTS ONLY.(PICTURE) WILL NOT WORK WITH YAHOO,HOTMAIL.GMAIL WORKS ONLY WITH CHINA EMAIL ACCOUNTS.

DISPUTED WITH ALIEXPRESS AND THEY SAID "NO REFUND" filed dispute ALIEXPRESS WITH no help.

i will now dispute with my bank.DO NOT BUY THIS PRODUCT.

This reviewer shared experience about damaged or defective and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $185. This person is overall dissatisfied with Aliexpress and uploaded picture s. The most disappointing about st-vgt alarm system at Aliexpress was product did not work as advertised and dishonesty , but reviewer liked great prices. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Aliexpress.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Auctions and Internet Stores category for more informed decision or compare Aliexpress to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Aliexpress?

Comments

Austin, Texas, United States #1315937

I've been repairing computers for over 20 years.The alarm (ST-VGT) TCP/IP will NOT email.

I worked on it for weeks trying every configuration available. And five different email accounts. Fortunately after many communications and documentation with my bank they refunded all my money fairly significant amount of money to . Because I bought a lot of accessories also .

I talked to the company for at least a month solid they sent me so many configurations it was ridiculous they never admitted that the ST-VGT did not function. I was hoping they were going to come out with a firmware upgrade but I've never seen one. So I have one brand-new in the box with many accessories it's never been used, Because of this function not working .

That's the whole reason why I bought this thing if for the email alerts.Yes I am very pissed

Daisy_2016

Hi there, sorry to hear that. We will help you.

AliExpress provides 24*7 online support, it's easy to reach: