Austin, Texas
100% full Not resolved

ST-VGT ALARM SYSTEM.alarm will not work in U.S.A.

WORK ON THIS FOR OVER 10 HOURS. I HAVE 30 YEARS COMPUTER INDUSTRY. I ASKED SELLER BEFORE I BOUGHT THIS PRODUCT. (PICUTRE) SAID IT WILL ONLY WORK WITH CHINA EMAIL ACCOUNTS ONLY.(PICTURE) WILL NOT WORK WITH YAHOO,HOTMAIL.GMAIL WORKS ONLY WITH CHINA EMAIL ACCOUNTS.

DISPUTED WITH ALIEXPRESS AND THEY SAID "NO REFUND" filed dispute ALIEXPRESS WITH no help.

i will now dispute with my bank.DO NOT BUY THIS PRODUCT.

Review about: St-Vgt Alarm System.

I liked: Great prices, Price of the items.

I didn't like: Product did not work as advertised, Dishonesty.

2.8
Turnaround Time
Privacy and Data Security
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Damaged or defective / $185
Preferred solution Full refund

Had an Experience with Aliexpress?

Comments

Scott morgan
Austin, Texas, United States #1315937

I've been repairing computers for over 20 years.The alarm (ST-VGT) TCP/IP will NOT email.

I worked on it for weeks trying every configuration available. And five different email accounts. Fortunately after many communications and documentation with my bank they refunded all my money fairly significant amount of money to . Because I bought a lot of accessories also .

I talked to the company for at least a month solid they sent me so many configurations it was ridiculous they never admitted that the ST-VGT did not function. I was hoping they were going to come out with a firmware upgrade but I've never seen one. So I have one brand-new in the box with many accessories it's never been used, Because of this function not working .

That's the whole reason why I bought this thing if for the email alerts.Yes I am very pissed

Daisy_2016

Hi there, sorry to hear that. We will help you.

AliExpress provides 24*7 online support, it's easy to reach: