Ali Express states on the website that there is BUYER PROTECTION.That is so untrue.
We ordered an evening gown that was advertised as a Zuhair Murad Gown from Ali Express Babyonline dress co. We took measurements. Sent numerous emails. The dress was advertized as full lace over sheer chiffon.
We specified nude with white lace. The dress we received was PINK.... polyester with lace flowers cut out and stuck on the material. The dress was 4 inches to short and my daughter could not pull the sleeves over her forearms to get it on her shoulders.
I countacted the Seller no response. The website said that when the dress is shipped there is suppose to be a tab that you click to say you received the item. Never appeared.. In order to file a dispute, you have to first confirm you have received the item in a certain length of time.
I couldnt dispute because there was never anything to click. After searching the website and finally found a customer service. The reply from Ali Express was sorry your time has run out to dispute. At one time they use PAYPAl.
They stopped I am sure because Paypal made them refund.There is no Buyer Protection and the items are horrible
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Review category
- Auctions and Internet Stores
You May Also Like
- "In the first, they will give you refund for smaller item in order to make you trust them and order more items. Once you order over $20. Then they will..."
- "I bought hair extension from a seller on Aliexpress a few months ago, when the hair arrived, it was nothing like the picture shown on the sellers page. I..."
- "I had received a order and I did not like it and I told the seller that as well . The seller told me to open the dispute and put..."
- "I have a woman in Brazil. She gave me her number. I called and asked straight talk how to call her. The employee said to throw away my new $50..."
- "When I first started working for this chef I was so excited, world renowned , teacher, 25 years in the industry. HA ! The first month I worked..."
- "My wife and I recently sold our second house in 3 years through Keller Williams. The first time went pretty good, with the exception we felt at times our realtors..."
- "1990 Chickasha Dr. Pfafftown, NC 27040 October 27, 2016 Patient Relations Wake Forest Baptist Medical Center, Medical Center Boulevard, Winston-Salem, NC 27157 To Whom It May Concern: Let me first say that I have almost..."
- "Ordered 16 pink rosebuds for niece's 16th birthday. What arrived was 8 pink and 8 white fully bloomed out roses. They requested pictures which I sent them 3..."
- "I know that moves can be tricky and I've worked with several national and local companies, but this was the WORST experience with a crew I have ever had. Honestly,..."