Ali Express states on the website that there is BUYER PROTECTION.That is so untrue.

We ordered an evening gown that was advertised as a Zuhair Murad Gown from Ali Express Babyonline dress co. We took measurements. Sent numerous emails. The dress was advertized as full lace over sheer chiffon.

We specified nude with white lace. The dress we received was PINK.... polyester with lace flowers cut out and stuck on the material. The dress was 4 inches to short and my daughter could not pull the sleeves over her forearms to get it on her shoulders.

I countacted the Seller no response. The website said that when the dress is shipped there is suppose to be a tab that you click to say you received the item. Never appeared.. In order to file a dispute, you have to first confirm you have received the item in a certain length of time.

I couldnt dispute because there was never anything to click. After searching the website and finally found a customer service. The reply from Ali Express was sorry your time has run out to dispute. At one time they use PAYPAl.

They stopped I am sure because Paypal made them refund.There is no Buyer Protection and the items are horrible

Had an Experience with Aliexpress?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion