I bought a bag for my daughter to take for her Karate uniform.She used the bag a time and a half, as after 3 times zipping up the zipper, it would not move anymore and ended up off the "rail".

Bag broken, unusable, trash.

I requested a refund from the seller. Seller ignored me. I contacted the so-called customer service at Ali via chat and was assured they would take care of it. They promised they would send the seller an email request - but that never happened.

Contacted CS reps a total of 6 times now, 2 of them actually indeed emailed the seller. They others didn't do anything. Seller is still ignoring my request for a simple refund. Instead they had me jump through hoops, getting repair estimates, then sending images of the broken bag.

The only response I got was that with my next order they would give me a discount. Really? Do I want to order from FLYING BIRDS bag Co., Ltd.

again?I don't think so!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of bagel. Aliexpress needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned bagel in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Aliexpress.

Had an Experience with Aliexpress?

Comments

Aliexpress tries your patience until you give up or the guarantee period expires Aliexpress "The worse online shopping experience was with this mega conglomerate of alibabas thieves. I have bought a couple of things that were not too bad, yet did not feel I..." Read more Aliexpress - Lace wig Aliexpress "I purchased a lace front wig, The wig is very thin and not what I expected. I've been in contact with the seller and supposedly the Manager. I believe I..." Read more Complaint about wrong product shipped from aliexpress i purchased back cover for nokia lumia 730 but they send me another mobile cover Aliexpress "I purchased Metal Aluminum Frame Acrylic Plastic Mirror Back Cover Case For Nokia Microsoft Lumia 730 735 630 635 mirror armor case. But they send cover for another mobile its..." Read more Aliexpress - 7 day Return Policy ~Complicated rather than Simple (Purchase Not Protected) Aliexpress "Don't order from this site! I've made two purchase from this site and I will never buy anything from here again! The first purchase was for weaving hair. I received..." Read more American Mattress - Warranty Scam American Mattress "Time to replace mattress & foundation. Original items with frame bought at American Mattress. After 7 months, with only one person sleeping in this Queen mattress ($1200) the sides developed..." Read more Baers Furniture - DEFECTIVE PRODUCT AND ZERO CUSTOMER SERVIVE Baers Furniture "We purchased a leather sleeper, loveseat and recliner from Baer's in Ft Myers in October 2016 and they were delivered in November2016. However, we also have a home in MD,..." Read more Southern Style Design Bar - Don't waste your money! Rude seller, damaged order, poor customer service Southern Style Design Bar "Ordered vinyl on 8/21/17, arrived 10/6/17 damaged. The box had obviously been crushed prior to shipping, so the items would fit. It had been awkwardly taped shut, and the vinyl..." Read more SOMETHING FLOATING IN MY DIET PEACH SNAPPLE Snapple "THERE IS SOMETHING FLOATING IN MY DIET PEACH SNAPPLE. I OPENED IT YESTERDAY, SEALED IT BACK AND TODAY SOMETHING IS FLOATING! ITS GROSS.. HOW DOES THIS HAPPEN, I AM GLAD..." Read more