Aliexpress - Ali Express is unethical and does not protect paying customers

27 of 596 Aliexpress reviews

I bought a bag for my daughter to take for her Karate uniform.She used the bag a time and a half, as after 3 times zipping up the zipper, it would not move anymore and ended up off the "rail".

Bag broken, unusable, trash.

I requested a refund from the seller. Seller ignored me. I contacted the so-called customer service at Ali via chat and was assured they would take care of it. They promised they would send the seller an email request - but that never happened.

Contacted CS reps a total of 6 times now, 2 of them actually indeed emailed the seller. They others didn't do anything. Seller is still ignoring my request for a simple refund. Instead they had me jump through hoops, getting repair estimates, then sending images of the broken bag.

The only response I got was that with my next order they would give me a discount. Really? Do I want to order from FLYING BIRDS bag Co., Ltd.

again?I don't think so!

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.

More Review Details

Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
27 of 596 Aliexpress reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Aliexpress. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Aliexpress.
Filing a new complaint about
×