I bought a bag for my daughter to take for her Karate uniform.She used the bag a time and a half, as after 3 times zipping up the zipper, it would not move anymore and ended up off the "rail".

Bag broken, unusable, trash.

I requested a refund from the seller. Seller ignored me. I contacted the so-called customer service at Ali via chat and was assured they would take care of it. They promised they would send the seller an email request - but that never happened.

Contacted CS reps a total of 6 times now, 2 of them actually indeed emailed the seller. They others didn't do anything. Seller is still ignoring my request for a simple refund. Instead they had me jump through hoops, getting repair estimates, then sending images of the broken bag.

The only response I got was that with my next order they would give me a discount. Really? Do I want to order from FLYING BIRDS bag Co., Ltd.

again?I don't think so!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of bagel. Aliexpress needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned bagel in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Aliexpress.

Had an Experience with Aliexpress?

Comments