San Marcos, California

I bought a bag for my daughter to take for her Karate uniform.She used the bag a time and a half, as after 3 times zipping up the zipper, it would not move anymore and ended up off the "rail".

Bag broken, unusable, trash.

I requested a refund from the seller. Seller ignored me. I contacted the so-called customer service at Ali via chat and was assured they would take care of it. They promised they would send the seller an email request - but that never happened.

Contacted CS reps a total of 6 times now, 2 of them actually indeed emailed the seller. They others didn't do anything. Seller is still ignoring my request for a simple refund. Instead they had me jump through hoops, getting repair estimates, then sending images of the broken bag.

The only response I got was that with my next order they would give me a discount. Really? Do I want to order from FLYING BIRDS bag Co., Ltd.

again?I don't think so!

Review about: Purple Bag.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Bagel
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Bad quality / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Aliexpress?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

Complaint about wrong product shipped from aliexpress i purchased back cover for nokia lumia 730 but they send me another mobile cover Aliexpress "I purchased Metal Aluminum Frame Acrylic Plastic Mirror Back Cover Case For Nokia Microsoft Lumia 730 735 630 635 mirror armor case. But they send cover for another mobile its..." Read more Aliexpress - 7 day Return Policy ~Complicated rather than Simple (Purchase Not Protected) Aliexpress "Don't order from this site! I've made two purchase from this site and I will never buy anything from here again! The first purchase was for weaving hair. I received..." Read more Aliexpress cancels order and requests passport, id, bank statements and won't respond to messages. Aliexpress " I am writing because I am having an issue that needs urgent attention. I am a customer of Aliexpress.com and have made many purchases with no issues up until..." Read more Aliexpress tries your patience until you give up or the guarantee period expires Aliexpress "The worse online shopping experience was with this mega conglomerate of alibabas thieves. I have bought a couple of things that were not too bad, yet did not feel I..." Read more Lbc Express - Customer pissed Lbc Express "What the *** happen with the number indicated on the package box if you aren't going to fu*king text us? I'd fu*king calling your hotline to fu*king deliver the two..." Read more Old Navy - Sports tanks Old Navy "There is currently a *** poor selection of sports tanks with built in *** pads. I'm way too lazy to wear sports bras and I'm sure I'm not alone in..." Read more Carid - RIP OFF ALERT Carid "CARid...AKA...ONYX....RIP OFF ALERT...... CARiD...AKA ONYX DO NOT BUY HERE... CARiD...AKA ONYX... I bought A woodgrain dash cover set for 2016 express van. 300+ dollars 8 pieces. Dash cover fit not..." Read more Rv One Superstores Winter Park - Rocky to Smooth In Winter Park Rv One Superstores Winter Park "I purchased an Airstream from RV One in Winter Park FL just a few days ago and after a rocky start, I spoke to the onsite manager and she smoothed..." Read more