Ali Express sent out a faulty product. The product did not fit my device. It kept bouncing off.

I sent in photos, videos, and multiple emails. They say I have not sent in enough detail. I sent in more proof. They said this is not enought.

I sent in more proof. They are a complete embarrassment for a company. They will not give me my money back for a faulty product. Please never give this company money. They are the most dishonest company on the planet.

I have spent hours going back and forth for a $6 part. *** on my part, possibly, but its the principal.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of cell phone cover. Aliexpress needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned cell phone cover in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Aliexpress.

Had an Experience with Aliexpress?

Comments

Aliexpress - Beware Aliexpress "Someone stole my credit card information and made two purchases. The genius purchased the items using my address and attempted to drop ship them to his address but was too..." Read more AliExpress' Judgement Details is very poor Aliexpress "I bought a 128 GB USB Stick. But it was a faked USB Stick in fact it is only 16 GB. H2testw.exe can prove this. The seller refused to refund..." Read more AliExpress  does not protect it customers from fraudulent sellers. Aliexpress "AliExpress does not protect it customers from fraudulent sellers. UNITED STATES CUSTOMERS BEWARE OF AliExpress Web site. A CHINESE SELLER OF AUDI S4 FOG LAMPS CLAIMED THEY FIT MY CAR..." Read more Aliexpress - Customer service is horrible. Aliexpress "I ordered Par 56 led swimming pool lights. They started leaking within a few days of installation. The seller warranty is for 2 years. The seller does not respond to..." Read more Similitudeinc Dot Com - BTC ADDER SOFTWARE THAT IS WORKING FOR ME IN 2017 Similitudeinc Dot Com "I want to share my experience with what is called money adder software. I earlier came across Paypal adder in 2013 and lost several thousands of dollars buying different ones..." Read more Crossroads Rv - FADED TOP , NOT DIRTY !! Crossroads Rv "My wife and I are in the market for a 20-24ft. Lite travel camper. We found a Crossroads sunset trail 220rb. This met all our needs the camper is a..." Read more Trobbles to get my package at FedEx Fedex "Fedex disappeared with my package I was at an academic congress and I got a business book as a gift. This company sent me the FedEx book and emailed me..." Read more Rodan and Fields - BEST on the market! Rodan and Fields "Totally worth the investment. Use sparingly and you won't have any issues. If you're having problems, you're using too much. One swipe at night. It's so easy. My eyelashes have..." Read more