Aliexpress Order No: 68959131951647

Aliexpress Dispute Case: 4012012214

I bought a HTC One X AT&T with LCD digitizer with frame to exchange my broken handphone screen.

1) Wrong item sent and not fit to my smartphone

2) Title said HTC AT&T screen replacement but seller argue that I should check the photo shown as well. I explained that if i did not open last minute, how could i know the photo is difference. If I could not trust the title description, what the thing should I trust?

3) seller said I have to return item and she will check the condition. If ok, only she will refund. I spend additional money and send to phone repair shop, they told me that the aliexpress product either not fit to my phone or broken before she sent to me

4) although this is seller mistake, seller insisted me to spend my owned cost and return the them.

5) I tried to buy thing from Aliexpress. End of the day, I found I was cheated and bought the thing that I did not even want at all! I returned the item back to seller!

Months has passed! Seller promised to refund money from day 1 until now, I still could not receive my money yet!

I put it into Aliexpress escalate Dispute. Again, after more than 1 month, my problem still could not be solved!

Bad Experience!

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Oct 19, 2015.

Comments