100% full Not resolved
1.5
Privacy and Data Security

I bought hair extension from a seller on Aliexpress a few months ago, when the hair arrived, it was nothing like the picture shown on the sellers page. I contacted the seller to register my displeasure and she asked to send it back and get a refund. I mailed it back via recorded delivery so i had proof and waited for my refund. Months later.... i'm still waiting.

First of all the seller tried to blackmail me into leaving a positive feedback for her before she processed the refund, based on principle, i refused. When i complained to Aliexpress customer service, they promised to look into it and get the seller to refund me, well that still hasn't happened. Every week i contact Aliexpress, i get the same empty promises. Seller is still happily trading whilst i'm out of almost $200 including postage cost.

Aliexpress does nothing to help customers and is clearly on the side of the scammers that operate on their sites.

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service of brazilian hair from Aliexpress and attached photo s. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $200 and wants Aliexpress to issue a full refund.

The most disappointing in user's experience was unhelpful complaints avenue, lying about helping you, half the sellers are scammers and dispute progress or rather lack of. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Aliexpress for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Aliexpress?

Comments

here are some tested aliexpress sellers

YOU are the FOOL... PERIOD!

EBAY does the same thing docs have been uploaded showing feedback from sellers all negative EBAY tells them to do this so instead of choosing the red for negative they choose green for positive look on this site pissed consumer EBAY SUPPORTS SCAMMERS 3 docs