I ordered a south sea shell pink pearl necklace on March 29th.The order was there and the money taken out of my account.

Now the order is no where to be found. The vendor Rainbow Gemstone said I didn't order it. Model MY2012 store 321249. Then why was my money taken out of my bank account.

When you go to the item going through it has a list of half names and the flag of what country.

Well my is there.I want my money back.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of online support and misre. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss problem with delivery of aliexpress account. Aliexpress needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned aliexpress account in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Aliexpress.

Had an Experience with Aliexpress?

Comments

Aliexpress - 1,000's of FAKE SEEDS.... Aliexpress "In January of 2017, I began to shop for seeds to grow this year during the summer season when came across AliExpress.com. They offered a huge selection from various sellers..." Read more Aliexpress - Defective Boots Aliexpress "I have purchased a pair of rubber Hunter boots. I got them at Christmas and by Jan 20 they had a tear on the side. I have tried to contact..." Read more Aliexpress - Warranty not worth the paper it's written on. Aliexpress "I bought a 10" Tablet from WayWalkers Store on Aliexpress. The purchase automatically includes a warranty which seems to let the original seller off of any liability. After 2 times..." Read more AliExpress' Judgement Details is very poor Aliexpress "I bought a 128 GB USB Stick. But it was a faked USB Stick in fact it is only 16 GB. H2testw.exe can prove this. The seller refused to refund..." Read more Equity Finance -   Business Loan - Apply For Quick Personal Loans Equity Finance " we give Credit Personal Loans, you can get instant loan/money for a wide range of your personal needs like renovation of your home, marriage in the family, a family..." Read more Syomet - It's well made and fits perfectly. Syomet "After a long and dreadful search for the perfect birthday outfit, I got lucky and stumbled upon syomet.com website and fell in love with everything they offering! I have to..." Read more Clark County Courts - Rena Hughes Clark County Courts "This alcoholic should not be in charge of the future of our children! She is a bias and unfair Judge not looking at all the facts. Case in point I..." Read more Lazada Philippines - LAZADA PH Defective Phone Return Item Refused Lazada Philippines "hello, good day. bakit nyo di tinanggap yung return refund ko.meron akong mga screenshots please re-evaluate nag refer kayo sa lbc ng padala, eh nadelay ako ng padala kasi may..." Read more