Privacy and Data Security
Turnaround Time

I didn't receive my product nor money

This person wrote the review because of problems with payment of brazilian body wave from Aliexpress and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Aliexpress to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Aliexpress for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Aliexpress?

Comments

The same things happening to me with the same type of product how did you get in contact with them besides the chat ? I feel ripped off

Aliexpress tries your patience until you give up or the guarantee period expires Aliexpress "The worse online shopping experience was with this mega conglomerate of alibabas thieves. I have bought a couple of things that were not too bad, yet did not feel I..." Read more Aliexpress - Ripped off my Money Aliexpress "I ordered a phone from aliexpress it cost me 138€ it was sent and after 14 days it has arrived at german Airport... if u can trust Shipment tracking. But..." Read more If you received a defective item, but Aliexpress asked you to return it back to China and the return fee cost more than the item. Aliexpress "In the first, they will give you refund for smaller item in order to make you trust them and order more items. Once you order over $20. Then they will..." Read more Aliexpress - Beware Aliexpress "Someone stole my credit card information and made two purchases. The genius purchased the items using my address and attempted to drop ship them to his address but was too..." Read more Adventure RV - AVOID AdventureRV.net Adventure RV "If anyone is in the market for RV parts, I would STRONGLY DISCOURAGE you from dealing with AdventureRV.net. I recently had one of the worst customer encounters of my life..." Read more Trobbles to get my package at FedEx Fedex "Fedex disappeared with my package I was at an academic congress and I got a business book as a gift. This company sent me the FedEx book and emailed me..." Read more Syomet - It's well made and fits perfectly. Syomet "After a long and dreadful search for the perfect birthday outfit, I got lucky and stumbled upon syomet.com website and fell in love with everything they offering! I have to..." Read more DON'T RENT FROM AMERICAN HOMES 4 RENT! American Homes 4 Rent "Rented from AH4R for two years (2015-2017) IN Powder Springs, GA and they are horrible to deal with. Your rent is going up every year without fail and they are..." Read more