Aliexpress cancels order and requests passport, id, bank statements and won't respond to messages.
I am writing because I am having an issue that needs urgent attention. I am a customer of Aliexpress.com and have made many purchases with no issues up until 12/31/2013 where my orders were cancelled and I was requested to provide reason of a chargeback for order ending in#9945 for in which I did as well as provide a copy of my drivers license id, credit card used to place my new order and proof of cancellation of chargeback cancellation from fraud reason(bank error) to "item not as described/broken/damaged"
I have been patiently waiting, I have never had any issues with any sellers other than the ones I have disputed via aliexpress and have always provided valid documentation and/or proof for the reason of the dispute/chargeback.
It is imperative for this issue to be resolved so that I can place orders for my business that is growing, which now have been stalled and this is causing a financial catastrophe for me as I have to refund people.
I need action taken to this matter as I was asked to provide sensitive proof of identification yet my account is given no time frame for when it will be verified which is unprofessional. I am in limbo here and need my purchasing via credit card back, it will truly defy the purpose of using aliexpress if I have to pay using another method which takes longer to process payment and the charge for making the payment which sometimes exceeds the cost of the order itself.
There should be no reason why there is a ban for me to use my credit card and why is should take longer than 3 business days to verify the documents you requested. My card issuer, Chase Bank, has also told me that as per the request from the email I received from aliexpress for cancellation of chargeback as fraud to not as described was given to them and is easily accessible through the merchant account/payment system.
This matter needs to be escalated to someone who can assist me in a timely manner and efficiently approve and re-instate full function to my account.
Please assist me with this issue as there is no direct customer service with aliexpress. Your help is greatly appreciated.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Account Credit Card Payment Ban
- Review category
- Auctions and Internet Stores
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Robbery of 340 dollars on Aliexpress. Direct Aliexpress messages about 6 months warranty and direct messages from Aliexpress about quality product, but all is often fake. They did send me..."
- "I ordered 2 128gb sandisk micro sd cards and 3 128gb Adata micro sd cards from a second seller, and 2 512gb usb flash drives they were all fake..."
- "SHORT STORY: Girl buys items, items are counterfeit, girl leaves honest review, seller trolls girl to revise offers refunds and/or discounts on next purchase if review is revised, girl agrees..."
- "My daughter calls me tonight stating that UDS delivered a package to our home, "between the 2 doors" on, I believe, 11/30/16. I look between the 2 doors and of..."
- "I recently bought a Pro-Form 225 CSE Elliptical. Once we try it we noticed how much the machine rocks. We try different surfaces, adjusting the feet and tighten up the..."
- "The claims department blamed the company by saying the box was inadequate. The driver says he left it at my door. As you can see the box is on the..."