Abu Dhabi, Abu Dhabi
3.9
Additional Fees
Privacy and Data Security
Turnaround Time

I bought mobile covers from a seller in ali express and payed for her by western union, we deal on Wechat application for every thing. But after she received the money she blocks me every where and didn't send any thing!!

When i contacted ali express with that " i have all the chat and i have the exchanged money paper ", ali express do nothing !!

Total amonut i send her is 246.5$

Review about: Cell Phone Case.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Had an Experience with Aliexpress?

Comments

Doha Girl
Doha, Ad Dawhah, Qatar #1221614

Pay thru AliPay only not from other money transfer.

Your payment will be at AliPay until the seller sends you the item and upon receiving, you will click on "Confirm Goods Received" then your payment will forwarded to seller on completion. You can see the movement of your orders on "Orders Page".

Aliexpress - Warranty not worth the paper it's written on. Aliexpress "I bought a 10" Tablet from WayWalkers Store on Aliexpress. The purchase automatically includes a warranty which seems to let the original seller off of any liability. After 2 times..." Read more Aliexpress tries your patience until you give up or the guarantee period expires Aliexpress "The worse online shopping experience was with this mega conglomerate of alibabas thieves. I have bought a couple of things that were not too bad, yet did not feel I..." Read more Aliexpress - I ship the wrong product Aliexpress "The item sent to me. The computer does not work at all. 2. The product I gave on the internet is not the same as the product that comes elyme...." Read more Aliexpress - Beware Aliexpress "Someone stole my credit card information and made two purchases. The genius purchased the items using my address and attempted to drop ship them to his address but was too..." Read more Victor Law Center Pa - GOOGLE HAS BEEN ONE THE GREATEST GIFTS FROM OUR CREATOR Victor Law Center Pa "FROM THE DAY I PASSED THE STATE BAR GOOGLE HAS AND CONTINUES TO IMPROVE BUSINESSES AND PERSONAL LIVES ON PLANET EARTH. VICTORLAWCENTETS.COM TOPCREDITDEBTSOLUTIONS.COM ORPHANSFOUNDATION.ORG ALLLEGALDOCUMENTS.COM OWE THEIR SUCCESS TO GOOGLE..." Read more Viator - Very problematic two day tour of St. Petersburg, Russia Viator "This was our primary tour of St. Petersburg. Our guide, Stan, was very knowledgeable and friendly. The tour itself was good, but not fantastic, mostly because there was not enough..." Read more Jerrys Service Center - Jerry's service (*** job) center Jerrys Service Center "Do not trust this man he talks a big talk and makes promises he can't keep. I was t boned in a crewcab truck by an uninsured driver. I took..." Read more Brent Guild SCAM IGALEN VICTORIA Igalen Victoria "BRENT GUILD SCAM IGALEN. STAY AWAY FROM THIS MAN & IF YOU EVER GET A CALL OR MEET THIS PERSON, CALL THE POLICE RIGHT AWAY! TOTAL SCAM ARTIST CURRENTLY BEING..." Read more