3.9
Additional Fees
Privacy and Data Security
Turnaround Time

I bought mobile covers from a seller in ali express and payed for her by western union, we deal on Wechat application for every thing. But after she received the money she blocks me every where and didn't send any thing!!

When i contacted ali express with that " i have all the chat and i have the exchanged money paper ", ali express do nothing !!

Total amonut i send her is 246.5$

This person wrote the review because of problems with payment of cell phone case from Aliexpress and attached photo s. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Aliexpress to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Aliexpress for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Aliexpress?

Comments

Doha, Ad Dawhah, Qatar #1221614

Pay thru AliPay only not from other money transfer.

Your payment will be at AliPay until the seller sends you the item and upon receiving, you will click on "Confirm Goods Received" then your payment will forwarded to seller on completion. You can see the movement of your orders on "Orders Page".