Quesnel, British Columbia

Aliexpress tells buyers they are safe but if you ever need to file a complaint you may be in for an unpleasant surprise.The way it has set up the system is biased to the sellers advantage.

You can only submit 3 pictures, they don't look at the sellers communication with you unless you can figure out how to upload it as one of your 3 pictures.If you agree to return the item so you can get a full refund then you often have to pay the return shipping that can cost more than the item is worth!The store I had a problem with Jackie Supermarket store # 1864104 sent synthetic hair extensions when it advertised real human hair and said I faked the photos and was a liar.Scammers just switch products if you file a complaint.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Had an Experience with Aliexpress?

Comments

Daisy_2016

Hi there, sorry to hear that.

AliExpress provides 24*7 online support, it's easy to reach:

1.If you are using pc, please use this link:

2.If you are using cell phone, please use this link: http://activities.aliexpress.com/h5_help_center.php

Aliexpress - Warranty not worth the paper it's written on. Aliexpress "I bought a 10" Tablet from WayWalkers Store on Aliexpress. The purchase automatically includes a warranty which seems to let the original seller off of any liability. After 2 times..." Read more Aliexpress - 1,000's of FAKE SEEDS.... Aliexpress "In January of 2017, I began to shop for seeds to grow this year during the summer season when came across AliExpress.com. They offered a huge selection from various sellers..." Read more Aliexpress - Fashion magic box Aliexpress "There is a store on Aliexpress called "Fashion Magic Box" or "EI Joqan" DO NOT order anything from them, they will claim that they ship the item and then when..." Read more Aliexpress - 7 day Return Policy ~Complicated rather than Simple (Purchase Not Protected) Aliexpress "Don't order from this site! I've made two purchase from this site and I will never buy anything from here again! The first purchase was for weaving hair. I received..." Read more Victor Law Center Pa - DOES BANK OF AMERICA RECEIVE $$ REFERRALS FROM BOOSTABILITY Victor Law Center Pa "VERY FEW BUSINESS CEO COULD COME WITH ONE SINGLE REASON WHY BANK OF AMERICA WOULD ALLOW BOOSTABILITY A COMPANY FRANKLY LESS THAN ONE PERCENT OF FLORIDA BAR ASSOCIATION MEMBERS EVER..." Read more Pronto Insurance - Pronto Sucks Pronto Insurance "Pronto Sucks they are playing games they are in hopes you will move on not collect money owed for damages.. They don't answer or return calls claims adjusters or supervisors..." Read more Gardenwinds - Don't buy the rip lock 350 replacement gazebo canopy Gardenwinds "Rip lock 350 THE WORST! Don't buy this! I bought a 10x12 replacement canopy with the rip lock 350 and within the first month of having it on it ripped..." Read more Terminix tried to trick me into canceling my policy and voiding my warranty coverage, when I refused they canceled my policy anyway. Terminix "Terminix tried to trick me into canceling my policy and voiding my warranty coverage, when I refused they canceled my policy anyway. My house has been covered by the Terminix..." Read more