Aliexpress tells buyers they are safe but if you ever need to file a complaint you may be in for an unpleasant surprise.The way it has set up the system is biased to the sellers advantage.
You can only submit 3 pictures, they don't look at the sellers communication with you unless you can figure out how to upload it as one of your 3 pictures.If you agree to return the item so you can get a full refund then you often have to pay the return shipping that can cost more than the item is worth!The store I had a problem with Jackie Supermarket store # 1864104 sent synthetic hair extensions when it advertised real human hair and said I faked the photos and was a liar.Scammers just switch products if you file a complaint.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Product or service
- Hair Extensions
- Review category
- Auctions and Internet Stores
You May Also Like
- "I bought a new "genuine A1321 laptop battery" from aliexpress, which after numerous issues with shipping arrived. It has the exact same markings as the battery I removed to install..."
- "Will not purchase from this site. Typed in Plus Size Dresses and results came up such as Dresses for Fat Women, Dress for Chubby women to cover belly! I understand..."
- "Before placing my order I contacted the seller to see if I could receive my items before a certain date. the supplier on multiple occasion said yes to this claim..."
- "I ordered a small and got what I'm pretty sure is a 3xl. Expect you can't tell because the size and care tag have been cut off. The image is..."
- "THIS IS A COMPLETE SCAM THE PRESS RELEASE SCRIPT DOES HAVE LOT OF PROBLEMS AND ISSUES. DO NOT BUY THIS PRESSRELEASESCRIPT.COM SCRIPT IT IS A SCAM. Get your Press Release Script now..."
- "*** man phoned in early in 2014 and offer us a deal. Service for the year to rid of the weeds on the grounds of my property which is cover..."
- "We got the buy two Samsung phones, get a free 50" smart TV. We got the free TV within the 6-8 weeks, but when we got it, we pulled..."
- "I have took brand new merchandise to cash america in oak park and they ask for ID. they have a fake website they use to compare prices and the prices are always..."
- "This is the work of Appliances done right! They said they provided a 90 day warranty, but they will not come out and fix the issues I'm having. ..."