Aliexpress complaint process is not good for the consumer it supports fraud sellers
Aliexpress tells buyers they are safe but if you ever need to file a complaint you may be in for an unpleasant surprise.The way it has set up the system is biased to the sellers advantage.
You can only submit 3 pictures, they don't look at the sellers communication with you unless you can figure out how to upload it as one of your 3 pictures.If you agree to return the item so you can get a full refund then you often have to pay the return shipping that can cost more than the item is worth!The store I had a problem with Jackie Supermarket store # 1864104 sent synthetic hair extensions when it advertised real human hair and said I faked the photos and was a liar.Scammers just switch products if you file a complaint.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Product or service
- Hair Extensions
- Review category
- Auctions and Internet Stores
You May Also Like
- "ORDER NUMBER : Order NO:65014253152536 Order Time: 18:26 Dec. 07 2014 cun ling Chat now! | 0 New Messages | Contact Amount: $ 141.15 ZGPAX S8 Smart Watch Smartphone Android 4.4..."
- " I would like to explain my case to you as I can not understand the decision of the Aliexpress managment team! I made an order for an IRIS watch model..."
- "Robbery of 340 dollars on Aliexpress. Direct Aliexpress messages about 6 months warranty and direct messages from Aliexpress about quality product, but all is often fake. They did send me..."
- "@bestbuycanada Extremely disappointed with #BestBuyCanada #GeekSquadCanada. Took 1 hour on phone with rep. to make a claim for replacement phone who still listed wrong address. UPS called to confirm address..."
- "There is a software company called CloneBD. the company sells software that allows you to rip blu ray disks. When I purchased this software last year their site claimed to..."
- "I returned my defective shoes to Merrell Canada after 6 months of use because they were falling apart. About 1.5 months later they asked me to select a new pair..."
- "Had my UP2 for 8 months when the band broke, split in two. Filed a claim in Sept. '16 and was told they would replace within 3-4 weeks. As with..."
- "I recently bought a Pro-Form 225 CSE Elliptical. Once we try it we noticed how much the machine rocks. We try different surfaces, adjusting the feet and tighten up the..."
- "I ordered a two products from Bonanza vendors, best price I could find. Showing in stock, I purchased and later received an email stating it was out of stock, nicely..."