3.3

I too have been treated poorly by Aliexpress.com.They do not have a "expert" customer service team, they have a bunch of people who can barely speak English helping you, which equals....no help whatsoever.

In the past 3 weeks, they have closed my orders because they don't believe I'm me, even though I'd been using their site for over a year now with the exact same credit card. "Security Purposes" is what they say. So they don't take the money, but because the bank has no idea whether or not they did so they place a "hold" on your money, which pretty much prevents you from taking care of daily functions. Then they ask for forms of identification to prove that is you, but the information that they ask for doesn't even seem safe or logical to provide over the world wide web, such as picture of your credit card and bank statement and I.D.

It almost seems as if they are skimming money out of people's accounts long after they have purchased from them. If that's the case, that site needs to be shut down immediately.

These problems seems a bit mind-boggling given that Alibaba is a billion dollar company.At that level, everything should run seamless over there, but that's not the case.

Review about: Aliexpress Customer Care.

Had an Experience with Aliexpress?

Comments

Scamm *** site took my money