1.8

Despite the guarantee propagated on aliexpress site, it seems harder to contact these people than it is to communicate with our president.

I started a webpage to document the order of 4 solar panels so nobody has to take my word for it: https://springfield-ohio-post.com/ohiopostunderground/aliexpress/

First I was told it would arrive in a few days, then I noticed it was tracked to georgia and not ohio where i live. After contacting the seller I am told there is a holiday and to get back with them later. I copied the chat logs because I was later told the panels were out of stock, then nothing.

I waited and I waited (oh how I waited).

And now I find out there is absolutely no way to actual chat, call, or email aliexpress (a real live person I mean).

Aliexpress' chat feature tells me I'm plumb out of luck for having waited more than 15 days!!!!!!

Not fair.

User's recommendation: Geeze, I don't know (is it open-season on americans now?).

Product or Service Mentioned: Aliexpress Shipping Service.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

Aliexpress Pros: Are great unless you actually need to talk with somebody, Easy to buy.

Aliexpress Cons: Help sections send you off to foreign language pages, No published phone, No published email contact.

Comments