1.9
Additional Fees
Privacy and Data Security
Turnaround Time

Ordered a jersey from aliexpress months ago, it never arrived.Tracking number never worked.

The seller mysteriously closed down his shop and has not responded to any of my messages. Opened a dispute because I never received my product, AlixExpress accepted my dispute and said the seller has to give my money back... after I ship back the order... which I never received.

Contacted AliExpress, and they basically just emailed the seller and asked him to contact me (of course he never did, because they basically gave him the right to run off with my money.) still have not heard back from AliExpress or the seller.Basically just threw my money in the trash.

This person wrote the review because of problem with delivery of delivery service from Aliexpress and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Aliexpress to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Aliexpress for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Aliexpress?

Comments