Aylett, Virginia
1.9
Additional Fees
Privacy and Data Security
Turnaround Time

Ordered a jersey from aliexpress months ago, it never arrived.Tracking number never worked.

The seller mysteriously closed down his shop and has not responded to any of my messages. Opened a dispute because I never received my product, AlixExpress accepted my dispute and said the seller has to give my money back... after I ship back the order... which I never received.

Contacted AliExpress, and they basically just emailed the seller and asked him to contact me (of course he never did, because they basically gave him the right to run off with my money.) still have not heard back from AliExpress or the seller.Basically just threw my money in the trash.

Review about: Delivery Service.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Had an Experience with Aliexpress?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

Aliexpress - Neotame fraud Aliexpress "I looked for pure Neotame. A very potent sweetener, better than Aspartame in many respects, efficient for people that need to stay away from sugar and glucose. Asked the seller,..." Read more DON'T BUY ANYTHING FROM ALIEXPRESS and    Jorge Car DVD Co,Ltd Aliexpress "I bought a new radio for my vehicle and it is defective. ALIEXPRESS and the company Jorge Car DVD co, ltd will not support the one year warranty they claim..." Read more Aliexpress - Fashion magic box Aliexpress "There is a store on Aliexpress called "Fashion Magic Box" or "EI Joqan" DO NOT order anything from them, they will claim that they ship the item and then when..." Read more Aliexpress - Beware Aliexpress "Someone stole my credit card information and made two purchases. The genius purchased the items using my address and attempted to drop ship them to his address but was too..." Read more Rodan and Fields - LASH BOOST - Consumers Beware!! Rodan and Fields "Curious- why does last boost contain lye? And people put this on their eyes! ("Sodium hydroxide"- NaOH).... Although caustic soda is not a systemic toxin, it is however extremely corrosive..." Read more Victor Law Center Pa - DOES BANK OF AMERICA RECEIVE $$ REFERRALS FROM BOOSTABILITY Victor Law Center Pa "VERY FEW BUSINESS CEO COULD COME WITH ONE SINGLE REASON WHY BANK OF AMERICA WOULD ALLOW BOOSTABILITY A COMPANY FRANKLY LESS THAN ONE PERCENT OF FLORIDA BAR ASSOCIATION MEMBERS EVER..." Read more Festiva Orlando - The worst vacation Festiva Orlando "I arrived july 14 , when i arrived the welcome center was closed didn't make an issue because of traffic arriving late was my fault. Upon entering the room noticed..." Read more Brent Guild SCAM IGALEN VICTORIA Igalen Victoria "BRENT GUILD SCAM IGALEN. STAY AWAY FROM THIS MAN & IF YOU EVER GET A CALL OR MEET THIS PERSON, CALL THE POLICE RIGHT AWAY! TOTAL SCAM ARTIST CURRENTLY BEING..." Read more