Bhandup, Maharashtra
1.9
Additional Fees
Privacy and Data Security
Turnaround Time

Very worst experience ever had with online shop.Only the orders with less price got delivered.

But the orders more than ₹300 not at all delivered on free shipping. I lost 2 orders. Not even got my refund. When approached customer chat service very bad response I got.

Since it's been autoconfimed by seller I was not even able to open dispute.

Now money lost and my trust with aliexpress lost.Please don't go with this online shop.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss problem with delivery of delivery service. Aliexpress needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned delivery service in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Aliexpress.

Had an Experience with Aliexpress?

Comments

Aliexpress - Poor quality workmanship Aliexpress " Aliexpress AliExpress Contacts & Information Posted: Aug 12, 2017 by wizardlizard custom electric guitar Complaint Rating: 0 % with 0 votes the store is DK factory direct.. the seller..." Read more Aliexpress - Defective Boots Aliexpress "I have purchased a pair of rubber Hunter boots. I got them at Christmas and by Jan 20 they had a tear on the side. I have tried to contact..." Read more Complaint about wrong product shipped from aliexpress i purchased back cover for nokia lumia 730 but they send me another mobile cover Aliexpress "I purchased Metal Aluminum Frame Acrylic Plastic Mirror Back Cover Case For Nokia Microsoft Lumia 730 735 630 635 mirror armor case. But they send cover for another mobile its..." Read more Aliexpress - 1,000's of FAKE SEEDS.... Aliexpress "In January of 2017, I began to shop for seeds to grow this year during the summer season when came across AliExpress.com. They offered a huge selection from various sellers..." Read more Equity Finance -   Business Loan - Apply For Quick Personal Loans Equity Finance " we give Credit Personal Loans, you can get instant loan/money for a wide range of your personal needs like renovation of your home, marriage in the family, a family..." Read more Adventure RV - AVOID AdventureRV.net Adventure RV "If anyone is in the market for RV parts, I would STRONGLY DISCOURAGE you from dealing with AdventureRV.net. I recently had one of the worst customer encounters of my life..." Read more DON'T RENT FROM AMERICAN HOMES 4 RENT! American Homes 4 Rent "Rented from AH4R for two years (2015-2017) IN Powder Springs, GA and they are horrible to deal with. Your rent is going up every year without fail and they are..." Read more Resella Pharmaceuticals - Fake company , please local police should arrest them Resella Pharmaceuticals "in july i bought 5x Calcium Hydroxyapatite Microsphere Gel with order number #2635 with track number UA377288431US and UA377288431US using usps, however my package never come until now, i try..." Read more