AliExpress does not protect it customers from fraudulent sellers.UNITED STATES CUSTOMERS BEWARE OF AliExpress Web site.

A CHINESE SELLER OF AUDI S4 FOG LAMPS CLAIMED THEY FIT MY CAR AND WHEN THEY ARRIVED THEY DID NOT FIT!!! AliExpress ONLY PROVIDE A 15 DAY DISPUTE PERIOD AND I DID NOT FIGURE OUT THEY DID NOT FIT UNTIL I TOOK MY CAR TO HAVE THEM INSTALLED. ALSO THE SELLER OF THE FOG LAMP SENT ME AN LED LIGHTBULB FIRST AND IT TOOK 6 WEEKS TO GET THE FOG LAMPS THAT DID NOT FIT, SO THAT ALSO CONTRIBUTED TO THE EXPIRATION OF THE DISPUTE PERIOD. NOW NOTHING CAN BE DONE AND I HAVE WASTED $65.00.

STAY AWAY FROM THIS WEBSITE I WOULD ONLY USE EBAY.COM, WHERE THE CUSTOMER IS MUST BETTER PROTECTED. AliExpress IS A SCAM WEB does not protect it customers from fraudulent sellers. UNITED STATES CUSTOMERS BEWARE OF AliExpress Web site. A CHINESE SELLER OF AUDI S4 FOG LAMPS CLAIMED THEY FIT MY CAR AND WHEN THEY ARRIVED THEY DID NOT FIT!!!

AliExpress ONLY PROVIDE A 15 DAY DISPUTE PERIOD AND I DID NOT FIGURE OUT THEY DID NOT FIT UNTIL I TOOK MY CAR TO HAVE THEM INSTALLED. ALSO THE SELLER OF THE FOG LAMP SENT ME AN LED LIGHT BULB FIRST AND IT TOOK 6 WEEKS TO GET THE FOG LAMPS THAT DID NOT FIT, SO THAT ALSO CONTRIBUTED TO THE EXPIRATION OF THE DISPUTE PERIOD. NOW NOTHING CAN BE DONE AND I HAVE WASTED $65.00.

STAY AWAY FROM THIS WEBSITE I WOULD ONLY USE EBAY.COM, WHERE THE CUSTOMER IS MUST BETTER PROTECTED.AliExpress IS A SCAM WEB AliExpress SITE.

Review about: Audi Fog Lamps That Do Not Fit.

Turnaround Time
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Headlight
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not as described / $65
Preferred solution Full refund

Had an Experience with Aliexpress?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion