I will like to know if I can return an order that was not as describe and local tailor cannot make amendment either.the dress hand is too tight as well even though it was customise theirs still a lot of problem with it.I paid a huge amount of money for the dress that I will not be able to wear.its very frustrating.

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Aliexpress and uploaded a picture. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Aliexpress.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Auctions and Internet Stores category for more informed decision or compare Aliexpress to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Aliexpress?

Comments

AliExpress' Judgement Details is very poor Aliexpress "I bought a 128 GB USB Stick. But it was a faked USB Stick in fact it is only 16 GB. H2testw.exe can prove this. The seller refused to refund..." Read more AliExpress  does not protect it customers from fraudulent sellers. Aliexpress "AliExpress does not protect it customers from fraudulent sellers. UNITED STATES CUSTOMERS BEWARE OF AliExpress Web site. A CHINESE SELLER OF AUDI S4 FOG LAMPS CLAIMED THEY FIT MY CAR..." Read more Aliexpress - Beware Aliexpress "Someone stole my credit card information and made two purchases. The genius purchased the items using my address and attempted to drop ship them to his address but was too..." Read more Aliexpress - Lace wig Aliexpress "I purchased a lace front wig, The wig is very thin and not what I expected. I've been in contact with the seller and supposedly the Manager. I believe I..." Read more Crossroads Rv - FADED TOP , NOT DIRTY !! Crossroads Rv "My wife and I are in the market for a 20-24ft. Lite travel camper. We found a Crossroads sunset trail 220rb. This met all our needs the camper is a..." Read more Yourswigs - BUYERS PLEASE, PLEASE BEWARE!!!!! Yourswigs "I looked on Yourswigs website and found the wig below that says "Sale". The wig was just what I was looking for. There website said Human Hair and the cost..." Read more Elon Ptooerties - Disgusting Dirty Place and they call them Upgraded???? Elon Ptooerties "Moved into an Elon property this month basically every time I walk in this place it just disgusts me first thing I do look for all the bugs in here..." Read more Woofgang Bakery And Grooming Fleming Island - Poor Customer Service, Privacy Information Violation, Harrassment Woofgang Bakery And Grooming Fleming Island "I had purchased a harness from Woofgang Bakery on the 4th of September 2017 (few days prior to Hurricane Irma). My family and I were forced to evacuate Middleburg Florida..." Read more