I returned hair I purchased from miss beauty via ali express on 9/11/2015.value £110.00

Today is 29/12/2015 and I have no refund. I have proof of posting .I doubt I will ever receive my refund.

This reviewer shared experience about problems with payment and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Aliexpress and uploaded a picture. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Aliexpress.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Auctions and Internet Stores category for more informed decision or compare Aliexpress to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Aliexpress?

Comments

Daisy_2016

Hi there, sorry to hear that. Please do not worry.

AliExpress provides 24*7 online support, it's easy to reach:

1.If you are using pc, please use this link:

2.If you are using cell phone, please use this link:

Hi there, sorry to hear that. AliExpress takes care of your issue.

The customer service team can assist you online here.

After you open corresponding link, you may talk with the agent directly:

1.If you are using computer, please use this link:

2.If you are using cell phone, please use this link: http://m.aliexpress.com/chooseCustomerService.htm