Aliexpress.com is a big scam.Don’t waste your time ordering from them.

I ordered through their web site like they said. The payment was supposed to held by Aliexpress.com until the items were delivered then released to the seller. The money was directly sent to the seller. So Aliexpress says that I did something wrong, and now they have nothing to say about that.

They say it was my fault this happen. The made sure I followed the directions they gave me to a Tee. You better hope you have a way to get your money back. Then they come back and say it wasn’t supposed to go the company directly and now they can’t help.

Shipping the product is a scam also. They are saying it processed through china. But 14 days later it hasn’t left china. I have a tracking number that was supposed to be from USPS but I’ll bet that is a scam also.

I used PayPal I hope they get my money back. I opened a dispute with PayPal for the situation. Next I get an email from the seller desperately trying to get me to close the dispute the product is coming. They say the product has already shipped and we need to wait till the product get here.

They were trying hard to get me to stop the dispute. Just to let you know once a dispute is open with PayPal if you close it for any reason it can’t be opened again, so don’t every close a dispute once open for any reason.

PayPal will investigate and if it is legit they will pay if it isn’t they will work to get your money back.Good luck if you try to use Aliexpress.com

Review about: Aliexpress Marketplace.

Reason of review: didn't deliver.

Had an Experience with Aliexpress?

Comments