I was order remote controller (US $ 19.21) from seller "Store:Sales original remote control" who explicit warned buyer to "Pre-purchase verification and image consistency" and I order specific remote from picture. I receive wrong model and in process of dispute first AliExp.

Judgment they make wrong judgment to "remote in not working". After few day they change judgment to "Appearance not as described" and I make propose 1.) Full refund 2.) Send me specific remote like on seller photo or 3.) Pay me full cost of postal resend remote from Croatia to China. AliExp. refused my propose and make finally judgment to refund only US $ 5.76!!!

I was make appeal and now I waiting response. BE CAREFUL WHEN ORDER FORM THIS SELLER AND ALIEXPRESS WRONG JUDGMENT IN DISPUTE PROCESS.

Product or Service Mentioned: Remote.

Reason of review: Not as described.

Comments

I wanted to send a Christmas card to a elderly lady in USA. Seller has delivered it to a wrong address n wanted to resend.

I disagreed n ask for refund.

AliExpress gave me a date as final it is 6th January 2019. Until now no result.

yes these chinese *** aliexpress is fraud site theey support only their chinese sellers against any evidences

I won 2 disputes. One from item never come and one broke.

First dispute it's more than 2 months and money until now not in my acount. Second dispute 7 weeks and the same like the first dispute. In the past i dont have any problem but those days something go wrong with the site and i stop buying. I send them e mail and they say that they send the money.

I ask my bank and the say that they lie!! They tell me to ask Aliexpress the code transfer of the money and when i ask Aliexpress for the transfer code number they don't give me anything.