1.4K views

I was order remote controller (US $ 19.21) from seller "Store:Sales original remote control" who explicit warned buyer to "Pre-purchase verification and image consistency" and I order specific remote from picture. I receive wrong model and in process of dispute first AliExp.

Judgment they make wrong judgment to "remote in not working". After few day they change judgment to "Appearance not as described" and I make propose 1.) Full refund 2.) Send me specific remote like on seller photo or 3.) Pay me full cost of postal resend remote from Croatia to China. AliExp. refused my propose and make finally judgment to refund only US $ 5.76!!!

I was make appeal and now I waiting response. BE CAREFUL WHEN ORDER FORM THIS SELLER AND ALIEXPRESS WRONG JUDGMENT IN DISPUTE PROCESS.

Product or Service Mentioned: Remote.

Reason of review: Not as described/ advertised.

Comments

#1720101

It is happening to me right now. They shipped completely wrong items to me.

But the Aliexpress asked me to prove those wrong items were from the seller.

I put many pictures to show them, but they still stand on the seller's side. "Oh My God" is the only words I can say.

Bought an espresso Tamper. Got the handle, but without the head itself.

So the half of the product. Aliexpress's customer service Judgment decided I could return the product back to China and get a full refund for the payment?? So I can't get the rest of the product and what should I use a handle for without a head ?? It is more expensive to send it back than I have payed for the product.

It is the seller who didn’t deliver the right and full item??? Aliexpress has only evaluated for the seller's advantage. It's a bit the same as if I order a car and get it delivered without wheels, then I can get my money refunded if I by myself pay for the return. It is NOT possible to contact their Judgment before they make a finished decision.

So their decision is finally without hearing from both parts. If you receive a wrong or defective item from Ebay, there is immediate response from Ebay's page incl.

a sober assessment of the trade etc. DO NOT shop on Aliexpress if you want to avoid defective service and processing.

I wanted to send a Christmas card to a elderly lady in USA. Seller has delivered it to a wrong address n wanted to resend.

I disagreed n ask for refund.

AliExpress gave me a date as final it is 6th January 2019. Until now no result.

yes these chinese *** aliexpress is fraud site theey support only their chinese sellers against any evidences

I won 2 disputes. One from item never come and one broke.

First dispute it's more than 2 months and money until now not in my acount. Second dispute 7 weeks and the same like the first dispute. In the past i dont have any problem but those days something go wrong with the site and i stop buying. I send them e mail and they say that they send the money.

I ask my bank and the say that they lie!! They tell me to ask Aliexpress the code transfer of the money and when i ask Aliexpress for the transfer code number they don't give me anything.