AliExpress Milo Zhang sucks

584 of 596 Aliexpress reviews

First time at AliExpress and i bought multiple Power Banks. Afterwards there are a lot of defects with the accessories i forgave him and completed the order. Later on i discovered that the power banks are not 2600mah as discribed but lower than 800 mah and he proudly admits and told me that others do the same thing.. Because i completed the order i can't do a thing..

http://www.aliexpress.com/store/330354 Milo Zhang

He *** admits that he scams people with selling low capacity power bank(see the picture!!). I hope that nobody will start naive as i am with AliExpress some are real honest suppliers but a lot are scammers, even with high ratings.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.

More Review Details

Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
584 of 596 Aliexpress reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan
AlibabaRep

Oct 01, 2013 #724274 Hong Kong, Hong Kong, Hong Kong

I am sorry that you have had a problem with a supplier on AliExpress. Please understand that AliExpress is a platform that connects buyers and sellers; we are not the supplier of the goods you purchased.

With that said, I’d still like to help.

AliExpress.com has a customer service team to assist you. There are a couple of different ways to get in touch with them. One is to fill out our online form. It’s here: https://login.aliexpress.com/buyer.htm?return_url=http://channel.alibaba.com/complaint/home.htm (you’ll need to log in) or send an email with the particulars of your situation to buyer@aliexpress.com.

We can’t resolve 100% of customer issues, but I promise that we will try.

Sincerely,
Mark Story
Alibaba Group

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.