3.6
Privacy and Data Security
Turnaround Time

Hi,

I usually deal with eBay and Amazon. I wanted to make some purchases from AliExpress buy many people didn't recommend it. I tried, though. I got all my purshes and felt happy. However, two days ago I couldn't but anything. I got a message telling me to send the some personal information like a scan of I'D card and visa card. I called my friends who use the website frequently regarding the issue. They have never encounter thus issue before. I read about it online and understood there is no solution to solve this issue unless I do what they request. I'd rather stop using aliexpress than sending them my personal information.

Aldroushi

Oman

This reviewer shared experience about order processing issue and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Aliexpress and uploaded a picture. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Aliexpress.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Auctions and Internet Stores category for more informed decision or compare Aliexpress to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Aliexpress?

Comments

I got the exact same issue and is extremely pissed. Isn't there any way to kill this problem already?