1.5
Privacy and Data Security
Turnaround Time

I am very very very upset that my order #1 have not come in, I patiently have waited over two week when it should not have taken longer than 7 days.#2 I can't seem to contact the seller to ask him/her where is my order.

#3 I sent emails to AliExpress and they have not responded in over 3 days. As well I can't seem to check my order or long in cause it's always telling me to put the number/letter code when I did a million times and it's correct.

The website has issues.

If you could please contact me back ASAP that would be wonderful.I sent in another email just now regarding my purchase.

This reviewer shared experience about order processing issue and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Aliexpress and uploaded a picture. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Aliexpress.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Auctions and Internet Stores category for more informed decision or compare Aliexpress to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Aliexpress?

Comments