Capelle Aan Den Ijssel, South Holland
Privacy and Data Security

Keep recieving massages from a sender! Don't like it at all!!!

I do'nt want to change my feedback in a 5 star positive!!

Exemple:

This reviewer shared experience about order processing issue and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). Esvvliet is overall dissatisfied with Aliexpress and uploaded picture s. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Aliexpress.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Auctions and Internet Stores category for more informed decision or compare Aliexpress to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Aliexpress?

Comments

Esvvliet
#1119252

I post a review because the items I had orderded where very bad!Nothing at all what they needed to be!

I was not complaining to get iT for free!! Or for discount! If the items where good, i would have posted a positive review! I always do that!

So i didn't accept discount because i stick to my review!If the seller don't like negative reviews he must change the quality of his products!!!!

Ashburn, Virginia, United States #1119179

I agree!!!As an angry Trump voter, I feel those Chinese were put here by Jesus to ensure I pay next to nothing for everything I buy!

And as a Christian on Facebook, I gladly complain and post nasty reviews so I can get it all free!

I'll spend days on the phone screaming and complaining! As an American it's my right to get it free! I'll get my money back and no, I will NOT send the item back! I'll also demand gift cards as compensation!

Them I'll go back online and write even more nasty reviews!

Who cares if they starve?

As Trump voters, we're here on earth to receive good customer service, free orders, and gift cards!Because yeah!

What a bald-faced liar of a seller. Think about it - he claims to have 3 children but doesn't China have a one child policy?