Kota Bharu, Kelantan

When should i received my parcel???

This person wrote the review because of problem with delivery at Aliexpress and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Aliexpress to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Aliexpress aliexpress online order for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Aliexpress?

Comments

Aliexpress - Warranty not worth the paper it's written on. Aliexpress "I bought a 10" Tablet from WayWalkers Store on Aliexpress. The purchase automatically includes a warranty which seems to let the original seller off of any liability. After 2 times..." Read more Aliexpress cancels order and requests passport, id, bank statements and won't respond to messages. Aliexpress " I am writing because I am having an issue that needs urgent attention. I am a customer of Aliexpress.com and have made many purchases with no issues up until..." Read more AliExpress  does not protect it customers from fraudulent sellers. Aliexpress "AliExpress does not protect it customers from fraudulent sellers. UNITED STATES CUSTOMERS BEWARE OF AliExpress Web site. A CHINESE SELLER OF AUDI S4 FOG LAMPS CLAIMED THEY FIT MY CAR..." Read more Aliexpress - I ship the wrong product Aliexpress "The item sent to me. The computer does not work at all. 2. The product I gave on the internet is not the same as the product that comes elyme...." Read more Jawbone - $150 band was broken in less than a year and I’ve received no compensation or adequate customer support Jawbone "My UP3 band was broken in July 2016 and I opened my first ticket using Jawbone support page on July 20th, 2016 I was asked for detailed information about the..." Read more Gutter Helmet - Great so far Gutter Helmet "Purchased home in Jan 2017 with gutter helmet already installed. Had a few issues with water runoff and icicles. After reading the warranty and looking on line, found that the..." Read more Trobbles to get my package at FedEx Fedex "Fedex disappeared with my package I was at an academic congress and I got a business book as a gift. This company sent me the FedEx book and emailed me..." Read more Woofgang Bakery And Grooming Fleming Island - Poor Customer Service, Privacy Information Violation, Harrassment Woofgang Bakery And Grooming Fleming Island "I had purchased a harness from Woofgang Bakery on the 4th of September 2017 (few days prior to Hurricane Irma). My family and I were forced to evacuate Middleburg Florida..." Read more