Acton, Massachusetts
11.5K views 34 comments

Hi,

I have been buying on AliExpress from US for more than a year with no issues using my Master card, lately i started using their app to purchase for the past couple of months with no issues, they introduced this AliPay and the Frustrating problem started - At first they wanted me to Verify my id, i sent them the documents, after a week + i got an email saying my account has been verified and i can shop normally now, this was around Dec 28 2015, Now i am not able t make any purchases, I place an order, i get a payment successful email, but my orders are in "Payment being verified" state for about 3 days and then the orders get Automatically closed - Tried to contact Alipay and Aliexpress via their chat support, which is utterly useless, they cannot help you at all, no phone support, when you contact them they ask you your name and order number you are having problem with and just tell you "its in payment verification state, please wait patiently" , when you contact them again after your order gets closed Automatically for some "Security Reason" - their response is - Sorry your order got closed due to security reason and there is noting they can do about it. They have no escalation path or any thing at all.

AliExpress response after order gets closed "We are sorry to inform you that we have to cancel your order for security reasons"

Can any one help, if they faced a similar issue and how they got to fix this please..

Review about: Aliexpress Online Order.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Aliexpress Account
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Order processing issue / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Aliexpress?

Submit review

Comments

North Sydney, New South Wales, Australia #1277027

yeh same problem here

Melbourne, Victoria, Australia #1269870

Exactly same problem with me

vignesh
Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India #1269725

i have the same issue can any one guide me to buy or refund

my mail id vignesh.tamilarasun@gmail.com

I have the same issue

Kuwait, Al Kuwayt, Kuwait #1266594

I had the same issue, I did everything to solve it but I still search for a solution !

Salem, Oregon, United States #1265796

I just had the same problem with them. After numerous phone calls I thought it was all settled and then a I receive a bunch of e-mails saying my orders had been canceled and in order to fix the problems they asked for all kinds of ID they should not have access to.

Ottawa, Ontario, Canada #1258276

i m also face this issue same i am also submit required documents but not able to find solution

Opelika, Alabama, United States #1254656

I just had the same problem with the same exact message did u get your refund

Chalfont, Pennsylvania, United States #1253451

Same here.Its a great frustration with AliEx.

I used to buy several stuff online. But with my recent order I got the same message from Ali saying that order has been cancelled. Their 24x7 chat customer service is useless and all robotic answers.No phone number to talk.

I am extremely unsatisfied with AliEx.

Wilson, North Carolina, United States #1252614

Yeah this is wacky.Same issue here.

AliEx wants my ID, copy of credit card and CC statement? No way...

my credit card company will do the fraud check on the purchase and my identification.I don't need AliEx doing it for them or me.