13.9K views

Hi,

I have been buying on AliExpress from US for more than a year with no issues using my Master card, lately i started using their app to purchase for the past couple of months with no issues, they introduced this AliPay and the Frustrating problem started - At first they wanted me to Verify my id, i sent them the documents, after a week + i got an email saying my account has been verified and i can shop normally now, this was around Dec 28 2015, Now i am not able t make any purchases, I place an order, i get a payment successful email, but my orders are in "Payment being verified" state for about 3 days and then the orders get Automatically closed - Tried to contact Alipay and Aliexpress via their chat support, which is utterly useless, they cannot help you at all, no phone support, when you contact them they ask you your name and order number you are having problem with and just tell you "its in payment verification state, please wait patiently" , when you contact them again after your order gets closed Automatically for some "Security Reason" - their response is - Sorry your order got closed due to security reason and there is noting they can do about it. They have no escalation path or any thing at all.

AliExpress response after order gets closed "We are sorry to inform you that we have to cancel your order for security reasons"

Can any one help, if they faced a similar issue and how they got to fix this please..

This reviewer shared experience about order processing issue and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with AliExpress. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about AliExpress.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Auctions and Marketplaces category for more informed decision or compare AliExpress to other companies on our site.

Comments

Same issue, I guess this still hasn't been solved

wtf aliexpress

raoufmoues123_25

i have the same problem now

are your problem solved ????

North Sydney, New South Wales, Australia #1277027

yeh same problem here

Melbourne, Victoria, Australia #1269870

Exactly same problem with me

Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India #1269725

i have the same issue can any one guide me to buy or refund

my mail id vignesh.tamilarasun@gmail.com

Pennsauken Township, New Jersey, United States #1269451

I have the same issue

Kuwait, Al Kuwayt, Kuwait #1266594

I had the same issue, I did everything to solve it but I still search for a solution !

Salem, Oregon, United States #1265796

I just had the same problem with them. After numerous phone calls I thought it was all settled and then a I receive a bunch of e-mails saying my orders had been canceled and in order to fix the problems they asked for all kinds of ID they should not have access to.

Ottawa, Ontario, Canada #1258276

i m also face this issue same i am also submit required documents but not able to find solution

Opelika, Alabama, United States #1254656

I just had the same problem with the same exact message did u get your refund

Chalfont, Pennsylvania, United States #1253451

Same here. Its a great frustration with AliEx.

I used to buy several stuff online. But with my recent order I got the same message from Ali saying that order has been cancelled. Their 24x7 chat customer service is useless and all robotic answers.No phone number to talk.

I am extremely unsatisfied with AliEx.

Wilson, North Carolina, United States #1252614

Yeah this is wacky. Same issue here.

AliEx wants my ID, copy of credit card and CC statement? No way...

my credit card company will do the fraud check on the purchase and my identification. I don't need AliEx doing it for them or me.

Fayetteville, North Carolina, United States #1248908

I received the "order closed" email. I chose not to share the personal documentation they requested on the appeal page, so I contacted the seller directly and asked to just cancel the order.

The seller wrote back asking me where I got the email and said the order had been processed and sent, and is on the way. We shall see if it actually arrives!

to Anonymous League City, Texas, United States #1267248

Did you hair arrive?

Meadville, Pennsylvania, United States #1246197

Did u ever get help with this issue?? The same exact thing is happening to me! They're online chat support told me I could use a different card, so I did but those orders were cancelled as well!

Exactly the same thing happened to me. They have made the withdrawal from my account but closed the order for security reasons.

They are reffering to a link called My Appeal, when clicking on it one is redirected to a site that says thr site is busy try AGAIN later...

First time trying to buy from AliExpress, buy a lot of things on internet in Sweden and has never had any problem...

to Anonymous Charlotte, North Carolina, United States #1244159

Did you find a number for them? The same thing has happened to me!

I'm having exactly the same issue, and submitted all the scans of my CC and driver's license. But, no response and now way to escalate or really get status.

Concord, New South Wales, Australia #1239883

Yes same issue what can i do they are so bad

Nyon, Geneva, Switzerland #1239564

After spending $700 on ali express over 30 orders they started cancelling them one by one with the below message. I checked with my credit card co and there is no security alert there.

Cant appeal as the link says the system is busy.

We are sorry to inform you that we have to cancel your order for security reasons. To make sure your transaction is secure, please provide us with documentation by clicking My Appeal for further verification.