Aliexpress - Order closed - Security reason

221 of 616 Aliexpress reviews

Hi,

I have been buying on AliExpress from US for more than a year with no issues using my Master card, lately i started using their app to purchase for the past couple of months with no issues, they introduced this AliPay and the Frustrating problem started - At first they wanted me to Verify my id, i sent them the documents, after a week + i got an email saying my account has been verified and i can shop normally now, this was around Dec 28 2015, Now i am not able t make any purchases, I place an order, i get a payment successful email, but my orders are in "Payment being verified" state for about 3 days and then the orders get Automatically closed - Tried to contact Alipay and Aliexpress via their chat support, which is utterly useless, they cannot help you at all, no phone support, when you contact them they ask you your name and order number you are having problem with and just tell you "its in payment verification state, please wait patiently" , when you contact them again after your order gets closed Automatically for some "Security Reason" - their response is - Sorry your order got closed due to security reason and there is noting they can do about it. They have no escalation path or any thing at all.

AliExpress response after order gets closed "We are sorry to inform you that we have to cancel your order for security reasons"

Can any one help, if they faced a similar issue and how they got to fix this please..

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.

More Review Details

Had the same issue 9 Yes 9
221 of 616 Aliexpress reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan
vignesh

Jan 12 #1269725 Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India

i have the same issue can any one guide me to buy or refund
my mail id vignesh.tamilarasun@gmail.com

Jan 06 #1266594 Kuwait, Al Kuwayt, Kuwait

I had the same issue, I did everything to solve it but I still search for a solution !

Jan 04 #1265796 Salem, Oregon, United States

I just had the same problem with them. After numerous phone calls I thought it was all settled and then a I receive a bunch of e-mails saying my orders had been canceled and in order to fix the problems they asked for all kinds of ID they should not have access to.

Dec 20, 2016 #1258276 Ottawa, Ontario, Canada

i m also face this issue same i am also submit required documents but not able to find solution

Dec 10, 2016 #1253451 Chalfont, Pennsylvania, United States

Same here. Its a great frustration with AliEx. I used to buy several stuff online. But with my recent order I got the same message from Ali saying that order has been cancelled. Their 24x7 chat customer service is useless and all robotic answers.No phone number to talk. I am extremely unsatisfied with AliEx.

Dec 09, 2016 #1252614 Wilson, North Carolina, United States

Yeah this is wacky. Same issue here. AliEx wants my ID, copy of credit card and CC statement? No way... my credit card company will do the fraud check on the purchase and my identification. I don't need AliEx doing it for them or me.

Dec 02, 2016 #1248908 Fayetteville, North Carolina, United States

I received the "order closed" email. I chose not to share the personal documentation they requested on the appeal page, so I contacted the seller directly and asked to just cancel the order. The seller wrote back asking me where I got the email and said the order had been processed and sent, and is on the way. We shall see if it actually arrives!

Nov 26, 2016 #1246197 Meadville, Pennsylvania, United States

Did u ever get help with this issue?? The same exact thing is happening to me! They're online chat support told me I could use a different card, so I did but those orders were cancelled as well!

Nov 18, 2016 #1242388

Exactly the same thing happened to me. They have made the withdrawal from my account but closed the order for security reasons. They are reffering to a link called My Appeal, when clicking on it one is redirected to a site that says thr site is busy try AGAIN later...
First time trying to buy from AliExpress, buy a lot of things on internet in Sweden and has never had any problem...

5 0 Reply

Nov 16, 2016 #1241575

I'm having exactly the same issue, and submitted all the scans of my CC and driver's license. But, no response and now way to escalate or really get status.

Nov 12, 2016 #1239564 Nyon, Geneva, Switzerland

After spending $700 on ali express over 30 orders they started cancelling them one by one with the below message. I checked with my credit card co and there is no security alert there.
Cant appeal as the link says the system is busy.
We are sorry to inform you that we have to cancel your order for security reasons. To make sure your transaction is secure, please provide us with documentation by clicking My Appeal for further verification.

Oct 29, 2016 #1233758 Gilroy, California, United States

Hi it happened to me too, here's the e-mail they sent me:
Thank you for shopping on AliExpress !
When we receive your documents, we will verify them within 3 business days. If the documents are valid, you can reorder on Aliexpress.
We apologize for any inconvenience, and thank you for your patience and understanding.
Sincerely, AliExpress.com

0 1 Reply

1-20 of 33 comments

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Aliexpress. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Aliexpress.
Filing a new complaint about
×