3.6
Additional Fees
Privacy and Data Security
Turnaround Time

I wanted to avail of the anniversary sale so saved up a list to purchase.I made many purchases with no issues.

The seller mentioned above sent me a message with a line about the Post company wanting more money as I lived in a remote area. They extra they were asking for would have increased the cost of the order by a further 20%. I found this unnaceptable. Important to note that of the other 15 orders placed on that day, not one seller contacted me looking for extra money for postage.

I told them I was unhappy and either they sent the item for the price advertised or cancelled my order. I received no response. I applied to have the order cancelled many times and the seller just kept cancelling the request with a comment to get back to them in 10 days. I was furious.

I contacted Ali Express 6 times speaking with 7 different customer service reps. To say they were useless was an under statement.

They just kept fobbing me off.This experience has left a bad taste and I am no longer going to purchase from Ali Express.

I liked: Wide selection of items and suppliers and ease of use.

I didn't like: Customer service sucks ali take no action against suppliers.

Comments