3.5
Turnaround Time

Update by user May 11

After waiting what seemd like forever, I finally got the refund. The system at Ali-Express is way to slow.

The customer service agents have to be the most unproffessional I have ever come across. From using emoji's with an angry customer to patronising you to telling you how much they understand when they clearly do not. I have since closed my account with Ali Express and will not under any circumstances be re-opening it. The final straw came when I was sent the wrong item.

They expected me to pay the cost of returning the item to get a full refund or accept less than a 50% refund and keep the item. They can in no uncertain terms go to hell!!!

Original review posted by user Apr 11

I wanted to avail of the anniversary sale so saved up a list to purchase. I made many purchases with no issues.

The seller mentioned above sent me a message with a line about the Post company wanting more money as I lived in a remote area. They extra they were asking for would have increased the cost of the order by a further 20%. I found this unnaceptable. Important to note that of the other 15 orders placed on that day, not one seller contacted me looking for extra money for postage.

I told them I was unhappy and either they sent the item for the price advertised or cancelled my order. I received no response. I applied to have the order cancelled many times and the seller just kept cancelling the request with a comment to get back to them in 10 days. I was furious.

I contacted Ali Express 6 times speaking with 7 different customer service reps. To say they were useless was an under statement.

They just kept fobbing me off. This experience has left a bad taste and I am no longer going to purchase from Ali Express.

Product or Service Mentioned: Aliexpress Customer Care.

I liked: Wide selection of items and suppliers and ease of use.

I didn't like: Customer service sucks ali take no action against suppliers.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Apr 11.

Comments