1.4
Turnaround Time

I have had 3 times where I have ordered and they did not give refund or resend the items I bought. Of those 3 times each one of them had been shipped to different states and not to me.

They come up with screen shots they show the item was delivered to city but not my address and the tracking numbers do not match the ones they have given me. I even had the post office try to help and they got no where. This site sucks. Other times I have ordered and had no problems.

They have sellers on their who don't give a *** and than they have others who are great and will do anything to make sure your happy. Feel bad for the good ones when these others want to rip people off. Make sure to check their reviews and even than be careful because they beg you to give a good review even if they didn't good.

I had one aske me to give a good review and than they would refund my money. Never sent the refund and undid the review.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

I liked: Variety.

I didn't like: Waiting to open dispute, Buyer protection, Potential fraud, Them taking my money and disappear, Item not as describe.

Comments