3.1
Privacy and Data Security
Turnaround Time

Greetings:

I would submit this complaint to Aliexpress, but their complaint system has no option for general complaints. The closest I was able to get was to submit a phishing complaint, and explain the situation. Other ways require a product URL that is always rejected. Their customer service kept recommending the same info, but it never worked.

This is the worst transaction I have encountered in almost 3.5 years of dealing with Aliexpress. I ordered a Swiss Army knife replica for $ 9.89 CDN, no tax, and free shipping. Received it, but it turned out to have no cutting teeth on the hacksaw, and no lifting hook. I opened a dispute, and it has been a nightmare ever since. The seller, Tsang Leo of Kiki Star, first couldn't believe that's why I opened a dispute, then kept saying it had a hacksaw and hook. I told him a tool was there, but no teeth. He tried to convince me it would work. I proved it wouldn't by cutting his "hacksaw" with the one on my real knife. I think they didn't put teeth on it because the metal is so soft that the teeth would have worn down on the first cut. Anyway, he offered me a $ 3.00 partial refund, which I rejected. He rejected the claim, so I escalated it. Arbitration said there was no hacksaw, but said my hook reason was invalid because no hook was shown in pictures. I said we may not see all features in pictures, so we rely on description text to inform us. The description should be based on what the product offers, not have a bunch of things that don't exist, and we have no recourse because we don't find out until after we've paid and received it. I then decided to inspect the rest of the knife, and found seven other problems, along with the description saying there are pliers AND combination pliers, when there is just one set. Please see accompanying pictures.

I will continue to deal with Aliexpress, as about 86% of my transactions have been fine.

This reviewer shared experience about not as described and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Aliexpress and uploaded picture s. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Aliexpress.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Auctions and Internet Stores category for more informed decision or compare Aliexpress to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Aliexpress?

Comments

Daisy_2016

Please leave your order number

to Daisy_2016 #1136217

Daisy,

I am the author of this complaint. Why do you want the order number?