1.9
Turnaround Time

The worse online shopping experience was with this mega conglomerate of alibabas thieves. I have bought a couple of things that were not too bad, yet did not feel I got a bargain.

I just felt I paid for cheaper quality with the adequate price. The problem is that I am one of those customers that wonders if my purchase was lost in the mail and being used by someone else at my expense. Aliexpress will take for example 45 days to deliver something and claims it has a delivery guarantee which is not true. You have to ask for them to renovate it if your product does not show up and sometimes they don’t.

Finally, if the product arrives, your period of responding to any damage or problem related to your purchased article is basically nothing. I bought an eye massager that neither came boxed or with instruction. It was smaller than comfortable, and worse of all... it had already been used.

I asked to return it and they contested until the period ran out.... this was very few days. I bought a tablet and they sent me the wrong model... they told me that it did not come with keyboard, but I never commented on that.

I only asked where I could buy one also, even before having received the product.(this can be proved on your site!!!) They insisted that I should buy the keyboard elsewhere...This was not my complaint. I insisted that it was the wrong tablet because there is no support on the back of mine like in their picture. The warranty ran out and I am stuck with what I hoped for as a bargain... and if anything goes wrong with it, I might as well throw it out.

I bought a shirt 100% cotton. Inside it shows 60% polyester. I send the pictures and the seller calls me a crook... on top of that it was the wrong size...

I threw it out. I never had such problems with other online sites, and am happy that I did not buy more or spread the good news about this site.

It bothers my conscience that there is no respect for my hard earned money. I hope better shopping takes their place on the internet.

Product or Service Mentioned: Teclast Tablet.

Reason of review: Several bad products and very poor customer service.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I liked: Dream and received nightmare.

I didn't like: Rude service, Wrongly billed, Misleading time delivery guarantee, Misleading product pictures.

Comments