1.4
Turnaround Time

I am writing this letter to complain about AliExpress poor service towards their customers. I bought a lot of things at AliExpress and I have been having a problem of not receiving some of my items due to tracking information problems that they provided to me, during those challenges the consultant advise me to dispute on time to avoid long process of claiming my refund which I did.

Now my account is blocked for what reason I don’t know. Secondly I have purchased shoes sometime in 2017 and shoes never reached my post office and when I report to customer care they went and process transaction to my none existing account in my account because the credit card expired the money never went through since the account is closed and now they are refusing with my refund claim that the money didn’t went through and they send me so fake proof of payment with no transaction accounts to show where my money comes from.

I very disappointed with AliExpress the way they treated us as customers and went as far as crooking us customers. I hope this letter will help since I have been complaining about AliExpress.

Product or Service Mentioned: Aliexpress Profile.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

Comments