100% full Not resolved
Privacy and Data Security
Turnaround Time

I have ordered 2 self balancing scooter from 2 different companies in Aliexpress.. Both the companies did not send the goods within time. So called Alipay did not pay my refund at all for 3 months.

Order ID: 71924775753322 249,40 USDOrder ID: 71885531723322 179,40 USD

It shows REFUND DONE in financial status. Costumer service is totally ***.

They say I should check with my bank. And my bank asking for transaction number. I refunded many times from other online shops. And did not have any problems with my bank. I think those companies who does not send your product is also part of Aliexpress scam. They are using your money and refunding years later. Or they don't even refund.

Now I am scared of online shopping only because of this scammers.

Aliexpress you used my money for 3 months. Thats enough send it back.

This reviewer shared experience about problems with payment and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $425. This person is overall dissatisfied with Aliexpress and uploaded picture s. The most disappointing about delivery service at Aliexpress was never refund Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Aliexpress.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Auctions and Internet Stores category for more informed decision or compare Aliexpress to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Aliexpress?

Comments