Istanbul, Istanbul
100% full Not resolved
Privacy and Data Security
Turnaround Time

I have ordered 2 self balancing scooter from 2 different companies in Aliexpress.. Both the companies did not send the goods within time. So called Alipay did not pay my refund at all for 3 months.

Order ID: 71924775753322 249,40 USDOrder ID: 71885531723322 179,40 USD

It shows REFUND DONE in financial status. Costumer service is totally ***.

They say I should check with my bank. And my bank asking for transaction number. I refunded many times from other online shops. And did not have any problems with my bank. I think those companies who does not send your product is also part of Aliexpress scam. They are using your money and refunding years later. Or they don't even refund.

Now I am scared of online shopping only because of this scammers.

Aliexpress you used my money for 3 months. Thats enough send it back.

Review about: Delivery Service.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

I didn't like: Never refund.

Had an Experience with Aliexpress?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion