Aliexpress - Ask additional money for shipment after I finished payment

I bought a vapor mod from Aliexpress store called Ecigsbuy.There is an in store coupon save 10USD for 20USD purchase.

After I bought the mod with this coupon, the seller contacted me to add additional 8 USD on it or they will hold the order until it being cancel by system. The explanation they gave me is that they had a typo on the coupon set up. It should be 10 off 200.

Aliexpress has a rule that if the seller didn't ship the product with in the processing time, the order will be canceled automatically.

Right now these dishonest sellers are waiting for the process ends.

I think deal is deal.Raise the price after I finished payment is ridiculous.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

Privacy and Data Security
Turnaround Time

• What I liked
      No items
  • What I disliked
    • No more shopping on aliexpress

Reason of review:
raise price at wiliing after deal is done
Preferred solution:
Let the company propose a solution
Monetary loss:
Product or service
Vapor Mod
Review category
Auctions and Internet Stores
review #688214 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Aliexpress? Submit review ›
Helpful? 2 Yes 2 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Nov 19, 2015 #1066363

But where is the beginning of the messages as we can see just the seller message . To be fair we can't judge them until we see what happening from the beginning

0 0 Reply

Nov 23, 2015 #1068654

I forget my aliexpress account so I can't show you the very first massage. I don't need anyone to judge them. It is just a notice for others what they may experience. Believe it, avoid them. Don't, then your are on your own.
PS: In the end, they told me they can ship it if I swear to leave a 5 star review to them. I refused. And not to mention that aliexpress customer care center still haven't reply my complaint.

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.