100% full Not resolved

I bought a vapor mod from Aliexpress store called Ecigsbuy.There is an in store coupon save 10USD for 20USD purchase.

After I bought the mod with this coupon, the seller contacted me to add additional 8 USD on it or they will hold the order until it being cancel by system. The explanation they gave me is that they had a typo on the coupon set up. It should be 10 off 200.

Aliexpress has a rule that if the seller didn't ship the product with in the processing time, the order will be canceled automatically.

Right now these dishonest sellers are waiting for the process ends.

I think deal is deal.Raise the price after I finished payment is ridiculous.

Review about: Vapor Mod.

I didn't like: No more shopping on aliexpress.

1.4
Turnaround Time
Privacy and Data Security
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss raise price at wiliing after deal is done / $40
Preferred solution Let the company propose a solution

Had an Experience with Aliexpress?

Comments

Mochan

I try to order at ecigsbuy, they give us good advice, send extra gift for me. Excellent kit for the price. A trustworthy seller with excellent communication .

But where is the beginning of the messages as we can see just the seller message . To be fair we can't judge them until we see what happening from the beginning

to Anonymous #1068654

I forget my aliexpress account so I can't show you the very first massage.I don't need anyone to judge them.

It is just a notice for others what they may experience. Believe it, avoid them. Don't, then your are on your own.

PS: In the end, they told me they can ship it if I swear to leave a 5 star review to them.

I refused.And not to mention that aliexpress customer care center still haven't reply my complaint.