Kinsale, Cork
100% full Not resolved

I bought small tube preamp which arrived incomplete, without the mains transformer, despite the seller's product description stating the transformer will be included.

I have tried to resolve the matter with the seller, but received only rudeness and insolence, he hasn't even expressed any wish to make good.

The Aliexpress' dispute process is a joke - after 10 days they requested all evidence be submitted again, despite the fact it's been submitted already at the beginning of the dispute. Apparently, they start from the position of mistrust. When I try to contact Aliexpress, all I got is a robot writing back predefined, token sentences.

My piece of advice for the others - AVOID THIS PLAGUE AND DO NOT TOUCH ALIEXPRESS EVEN WITH AN END OF A LONG POLE.

I didn't like: Being cheated.

Had an Experience with Aliexpress?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

Aliexpress - Beware Aliexpress "Someone stole my credit card information and made two purchases. The genius purchased the items using my address and attempted to drop ship them to his address but was too..." Read more Aliexpress - Fashion magic box Aliexpress "There is a store on Aliexpress called "Fashion Magic Box" or "EI Joqan" DO NOT order anything from them, they will claim that they ship the item and then when..." Read more AliExpress  does not protect it customers from fraudulent sellers. Aliexpress "AliExpress does not protect it customers from fraudulent sellers. UNITED STATES CUSTOMERS BEWARE OF AliExpress Web site. A CHINESE SELLER OF AUDI S4 FOG LAMPS CLAIMED THEY FIT MY CAR..." Read more If you received a defective item, but Aliexpress asked you to return it back to China and the return fee cost more than the item. Aliexpress "In the first, they will give you refund for smaller item in order to make you trust them and order more items. Once you order over $20. Then they will..." Read more Festiva Orlando - The worst vacation Festiva Orlando "I arrived july 14 , when i arrived the welcome center was closed didn't make an issue because of traffic arriving late was my fault. Upon entering the room noticed..." Read more HOW DOES BOOSTABILITY STEAL FROM LAWYERS??? Boostability "NOT WITHOUT THE HELP AND CARTE BLANCHE FROM BANK OF AMRICA!!!! I AM CEO OF A 26 YEAR LAW FIRM. PER TREASURE ACCOUNTING HIGH RECOMENDATIONS OUR THREE COMPANIES HAVE BEEN..." Read more Other Company - William P. Cleary is making these posts Other Company "http://florida.arrests.org/Arrests/William_Cleary_5557871/ He is making fake posts about me and attacking my family on this site. He was just released from Prison and his evil wrath continues. Both him and his..." Read more Victor Law Center Pa - GOOGLE HAS BEEN ONE THE GREATEST GIFTS FROM OUR CREATOR Victor Law Center Pa "FROM THE DAY I PASSED THE STATE BAR GOOGLE HAS AND CONTINUES TO IMPROVE BUSINESSES AND PERSONAL LIVES ON PLANET EARTH. VICTORLAWCENTETS.COM TOPCREDITDEBTSOLUTIONS.COM ORPHANSFOUNDATION.ORG ALLLEGALDOCUMENTS.COM OWE THEIR SUCCESS TO GOOGLE..." Read more