Kinsale, Cork
100% full Not resolved

I bought small tube preamp which arrived incomplete, without the mains transformer, despite the seller's product description stating the transformer will be included.

I have tried to resolve the matter with the seller, but received only rudeness and insolence, he hasn't even expressed any wish to make good.

The Aliexpress' dispute process is a joke - after 10 days they requested all evidence be submitted again, despite the fact it's been submitted already at the beginning of the dispute. Apparently, they start from the position of mistrust. When I try to contact Aliexpress, all I got is a robot writing back predefined, token sentences.

My piece of advice for the others - AVOID THIS PLAGUE AND DO NOT TOUCH ALIEXPRESS EVEN WITH AN END OF A LONG POLE.

Review about: 6N3 Tube Preamp.

I didn't like: Being cheated.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Poor customer service / $30
Preferred solution Full refund

Had an Experience with Aliexpress?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.

Aliexpress - Neotame fraud Aliexpress "I looked for pure Neotame. A very potent sweetener, better than Aspartame in many respects, efficient for people that need to stay away from sugar and glucose. Asked the seller,..." Read more Aliexpress cancels order and requests passport, id, bank statements and won't respond to messages. Aliexpress " I am writing because I am having an issue that needs urgent attention. I am a customer of Aliexpress.com and have made many purchases with no issues up until..." Read more Aliexpress - Ripped off. Aliexpress "I was told to wait for my battery order to arrive by the seller. order was valued $713USD The seller went into radio silence, would not reply to emails or..." Read more Aliexpress - Unprofessional, poor quality, wrong colour and now threats. Aliexpress "Beware: This seller took more than US$300 from us, sent us a cheap quality beige fabric instead of white, then changed her original advertised listing to make us look wrong...." Read more Muv Fitness - I really like the facility, BUT!!!!!! Muv Fitness "I really like the facility, BUT!!!!!! The pool needs a lot of HELP. I took these picture on 5/26/2017 at the valley facility. I have expressed my disappointment in the..." Read more Dhgate - A jersey with sponsors Dhgate "Hello my friend. I want to talk about an order. When I see to the site a jersey, and I like it and I order it, I don't want changes..." Read more Stouffers - Stouffer's chicken enchiladas--almost no chicken! Stouffers "We purchased Stouffer's chicken enchiladas from a local store in Wenatchee during week of 5/25/17. First there was little covering of the enchilada shell and secondly there was essentially no..." Read more ChristianMingle - Lots of scammers ChristianMingle "CM is no different than any other dating website except the radical nut cases. There are a few good men, but overall it's a huge waste of time, energy and..." Read more