Kinsale, Cork
100% full Not resolved

I bought small tube preamp which arrived incomplete, without the mains transformer, despite the seller's product description stating the transformer will be included.

I have tried to resolve the matter with the seller, but received only rudeness and insolence, he hasn't even expressed any wish to make good.

The Aliexpress' dispute process is a joke - after 10 days they requested all evidence be submitted again, despite the fact it's been submitted already at the beginning of the dispute. Apparently, they start from the position of mistrust. When I try to contact Aliexpress, all I got is a robot writing back predefined, token sentences.

My piece of advice for the others - AVOID THIS PLAGUE AND DO NOT TOUCH ALIEXPRESS EVEN WITH AN END OF A LONG POLE.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $30. This person is overall dissatisfied with Aliexpress and uploaded a picture. The most disappointing about 6n3 tube preamp at Aliexpress was being cheated Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Aliexpress.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Auctions and Internet Stores category for more informed decision or compare Aliexpress to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Aliexpress?

Comments