Verified Reviewer

2.7

Update by user Jan 06, 2021

Mr. Nadeem claimed he was the manager of the CRM team also, just for further information.

Update by user Jan 06, 2021

Nothing has come upon this matter. I went back to their customer service live chat, reported this case number to them, they did not know what pissedconsumer.com was and did not find this case no. Relevant Dismissed me and my information

Update by user Dec 07, 2020

As stated in your email; Hello Ross,Thank you for choosing PissedConsumer.com to share your experience.For a successful interaction with companies we suggest the following:1. Contact the customer service of Aliexpress and tell them about your review 232****I did this, i spoke to an agent, mentioned the above with the case number, they didn't understand who you were or what the case number was for. I even explained the situation again and they said, how may we help you?

Original review updated by user Dec 07, 2020

My issue started out due to the screen shot attached, which this is the third time I have complained about this issue.

I am english yet the website always appears in arabic.

I asked if this could be resolved to be told "no", "Not be changed for eternity".

Mr. Nadeem of your CRM Services team needs to be trained further in how to handle customer with his appalling attitude towards how to speak and handle customers.

An answer of "Not be changed for eternity" to a matter is absolutely unacceptable from any company!

The way in which he spoke to me in answers and carelessness, his behaviour and attitude of Mr. Nadeem was outright disgustingly, without care, he showed no remorse.

This is shameless and on my behalf, I would be more than happy to stop my two companies from doing business with AliExpress because of his attitude!

Preferred solution: Apology.

Aliexpress Pros: Diversity.

Aliexpress Cons: I did not like how they treated me as a honest customer, Bad customer service.

Comments

#1959765

I have interacted with him as well

Aliexpress Reviews