Bad hair from Aliexpress
Ordered hair form Guangzhou Modern show Hair Products Co.,Ltd company off Aliexpress.com, This company sold me Malaysian Virgin Hair Curly 16,18,20,22.The hair was fine for a weekend then it shed, tangled and turn into dreads.
I contacted the company and They went back and forth with me on how they wanted to resolve the problem. They ask me to buy more hair at a discount price.
I refused and the last email I received was Aug 15th saying how can they resolve the issue.Contact person name is Lennon Lian but Viola is who responds to the emails.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Hair Products
- Review category
- Cosmetics and Toiletries
You May Also Like
- "Will not purchase from this site. Typed in Plus Size Dresses and results came up such as Dresses for Fat Women, Dress for Chubby women to cover belly! I understand..."
- "I ordered 2 128gb sandisk micro sd cards and 3 128gb Adata micro sd cards from a second seller, and 2 512gb usb flash drives they were all fake..."
- "FRAUD! seller 'Yiwu Silver Jewelry Wholesaler' sold me 925 sterling silver AAA zircon platinum plated ring. not even 2weeks later the "plating" is wearing off and its yellow underneath. no..."
- "I purchased Indique Tahitian Wave 24' 3 weeks ago and had it installed. When it came it was excited because of the packaging and the few reviews I saw about..."
- "My wife almost got killed when the fifth wheel plate broke off from faulty welding now my lawyer and I can't get ahold of them..."
- "American Muscle Car in Crystal Lake, run by 'Thomas' is the biggest crook you will ever meet. My father had a comsignment comtract with him that started 11-10-14, my father..."
- "I requested a quote, which they gave but were really pushy over the phone. I sent off my PS4 to have the fan fixed. Hardly heard a thing from them..."
- "Avoid this "storage bed" which lacks storage - Junk! This was one of the most disappointing furniture purchases we ever made. From the pictures and the descriptions, we expected a..."
- "FOR THE PAST THREE MONTHS HFC HSBC HAVE BEEN TELLING ME THAT I DONT HAVE HOMEOWNERS INSURANCE . I CONTACTED THEM BY PHONE AND SENT THEM THE REQUIRED INFORMATION AND..."