Bad hair from Aliexpress

Ordered hair form Guangzhou Modern show Hair Products Co.,Ltd company off, This company sold me Malaysian Virgin Hair Curly 16,18,20,22.The hair was fine for a weekend then it shed, tangled and turn into dreads.

I contacted the company and They went back and forth with me on how they wanted to resolve the problem. They ask me to buy more hair at a discount price.

I refused and the last email I received was Aug 15th saying how can they resolve the issue.Contact person name is Lennon Lian but Viola is who responds to the emails.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Helpful? 3 Yes 3 0 No 0
Had the same issue 5 Yes 5
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Jan 26, 2014 #778349 Bornheim, Hesse

Alibaba will never help you when some problems come up by the seller and the buyer, they simply protect the seller not the buyer, here is the prove of our case until now nothing happen, no action from them, no HELP from them. . NEVER EVER TRY TO BUY FROM THEM.

0 0 Reply

Oct 01, 2013 #724276 Hong Kong, Hong Kong

I am sorry that you have had a problem with a supplier on AliExpress. Please understand that AliExpress is a platform that connects buyers and sellers; we are not the supplier of the goods you purchased.

With that said, I’d still like to help. has a customer service team to assist you. There are a couple of different ways to get in touch with them. One is to fill out our online form. It’s here: (you’ll need to log in) or send an email with the particulars of your situation to

We can’t resolve 100% of customer issues, but I promise that we will try.

Mark Story
Alibaba Group

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.