Aliexpress - Bait and Switch

296 of 596 Aliexpress reviews

An oldie but goodie.They got me.

Buyer protection is a lie. The seller has to agree he cheated you and to give you your money back. I must say it has been approved by the US because they know China bootlegs these items that are trademarked. The major companies use the cheap labor in China forgetting that they copy it and make more than they do at the end of the day.

I have learned my lesson.

If any of the items I have bought actually make it to me I would be shocked.And if they are really what I purchased I may faint.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Crown Hair Wig
Review category
Auctions and Internet Stores
review #703757 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Aliexpress? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
296 of 596 Aliexpress reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Nov 08, 2015 #1060257

I ordered a wig through Aliexpress from Crown Hair Product. The hair wasn't what they described, so they asked me to mail the hair back and then the seller will send me a new wig. Well, here it is Nov 8th, 2015 and no communication from seller. PLEASE DO NOT BUY FROM THIS COMPANY OR ALIEXPRESS!! RIP-OFF and I lost $175 to them, never again.

1 0 Reply

Nov 09, 2015 #1060663

Paris and Amy do this all the time. They will wait until the system refunds you. They will try to say they haven't gotten the item back, then if you have tracking to prove they will say you damaged or altered it. The buyer protection is really a smoke screen for us to be cheated. It cost $45 to send back with tracking. If you keep the junk they send you can get up to 60% back. Neither the seller or Aliexpress cares about anything but money.

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.