Houston, Texas
100% full Not resolved

An oldie but goodie.They got me.

Buyer protection is a lie. The seller has to agree he cheated you and to give you your money back. I must say it has been approved by the US because they know China bootlegs these items that are trademarked. The major companies use the cheap labor in China forgetting that they copy it and make more than they do at the end of the day.

I have learned my lesson.

If any of the items I have bought actually make it to me I would be shocked.And if they are really what I purchased I may faint.

Review about: Crown Hair Wig.

I didn't like: Dishonest sellers, Poor customer service, No paypal, Refund policy, Buyer protection.

1.2
Turnaround Time
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Seller lied about dispute / $176
Preferred solution Full refund

Had an Experience with Aliexpress?

Comments

I ordered a wig through Aliexpress from Crown Hair Product.The hair wasn't what they described, so they asked me to mail the hair back and then the seller will send me a new wig.

Well, here it is Nov 8th, 2015 and no communication from seller. PLEASE DO NOT BUY FROM THIS COMPANY OR ALIEXPRESS!!

RIP-OFF and I lost $175 to them, never again.

to Anonymous #1060663

Paris and Amy do this all the time.They will wait until the system refunds you.

They will try to say they haven't gotten the item back, then if you have tracking to prove they will say you damaged or altered it. The buyer protection is really a smoke screen for us to be cheated. It cost $45 to send back with tracking.

If you keep the junk they send you can get up to 60% back.Neither the seller or Aliexpress cares about anything but money.