64 views
Verified Reviewer

I bought the hair from below seller:

Dream beauty official store

Address: No.88 Taiwan Road SunJia Village(Next to Xiao Lin Xuan Hotel) ,Ligezhuang Town

Jiaozhou, Qingdao, Shandong province, China

Zip code: 266316

Cell phone: +86 1766****655

Order no: 300161****697489

The hair was soo light, not side part and way different from the picture, I contacted the seller who then ask me not to open a dispute and promise to give a satisfactory resolution. I was asked to post the hair back that they will refund the postage and make me another hair once they received the hair that I sent.

they received the hair and then refunded the postage, but refuse to send me another hair. I have been sending messages to the seller, the message are read but they are not responding to my messages any longer.

This is the tracking number (RL75684****IE) that I used in sending the hair back to them which shows that the hair had been delivered to them.

my email address is wumiodetola@***.ie

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Aliexpress Pros: Normal it is good.

Aliexpress Cons: Helpless customer service, No contact info.

Comments

#1978977

Hi, I am in the process right now of returning my hair product from this exact address. I'm trying to get a Calculation of how much would be to send back but I am having trouble.

This company names itself as Eleganthair. I didnt use Aliexpress.

I Yes I had hard time communicate with the seller and I let my bank know about the situation and so I will be contacting them about what's going on plus saying this review so I know what I can do. At this seller email, basis that they would refund me when I send the tracking number

Aliexpress Reviews