Verified Buyer

Verified Reviewer

2.1

Update by user Jan 08, 2020

The seller should be absolutely held responsible and liable to full refund of the return shipment cost also if the product is received damaged and nonworking AND the seller want to have the product returned in order to issue a full 100% refund!AliExpress should always grant such request, and hold seller absolutely responsible if the seller fails to pack and protect item for transport properly. When buyer uploads pictures or video proofs, where there is absolutely evident that item sold was not packed properly, but AliExpress should also help seller hold the SHIPING COMPANIES responsible for all the cost and damages incured.

After all the seller is responsible to deliver a fully working item properly packed and protected to the customer, but the SHIPING COMAPNIES bear full liability for damages toward the seller only if the item is NOT packed and protected proprly by the seller! In no circumstances should the buyer be harmed in any way by not receiving a fully working item.

Original review posted by user Jan 08, 2020

I received an item (car diesel heater - order No: 800464****479100) on day 59 (60 days nondelivery refund guarantee), but fully trashed, destroyed and not working. AliExpress gave me two options 1.

50% refund and keep the item (why would I want to keep a defect item?) or 100% refund, but I would have to send the item back AND PAY RETURN SHIPMENT COST - that could come up to 20% of the value. SO either I loose 50% or 20%... NONE option is acceptable to me! I elevated the dispute and now i am waiting for 5 working days if they will "have mercy" to give me a full refund!

I believe it is the seller responsibility to deliver a fully paid item in a fully working order - damaged and destroyed items should be refunded in full. I hope this helps.

Product or Service Mentioned: Aliexpress Customer Care.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

Aliexpress Pros: Many many items.

Aliexpress Cons: Bad delivery practice, No control over quality of shipping service, Sometimes bad customer support and protection, Long refund times.

Comments