Verified Reviewer

On 24/11/2020 I ordered 2 silicone surfaces for baking, until today 16/02/2021 I have not yet received the products.

I corresponded with the seller and he asked for an extra over the converter that was listed on the product on the store website, all during the sale period.

On 11/12/2020 the seller canceled the delivery of the products, all after I refused in principle to add payment for a product I had already ordered according to what was published on the website.

Asks to receive a full credit + compensation for the long period that has passed since the order and the cheekiness of the seller or to oblige the seller to send me the products immediately at no extra charge.

Such sellers who make a bad name for the sales site must be punished.

style="

User's recommendation: Do not buy in this store.

Product or Service Mentioned: Aliexpress Customer Care.

Comments