Verified Buyer

Verified Reviewer

Resolved
2.1
Poster increased review rating.

Update by user Feb 06, 2020

After great persuasion I got refund from ali express

Update by user Jan 06, 2020

Nothing

Original review posted by user Jan 05, 2020

I opened a new account with ali express and made payment of 31.69$ for one air tyre compressor but after sometime of opening my account I saw that my order was closed for some security reasons best known to ali express. When I checked my orders it didn't stated for any refund only order closer was mentioned.

There is no option/ facility for a customer to contact customer support agent whose order is closed for any reason. So now I fear of loosing my money paid to ali express. I tried to contact customer support agent but all in vain.

I request ali express to refund my money immediately without any delay and advice ali express management to make options for the customers to contact customer support agents whose order have been closed for any reason. My order id is 800847****847384.

Product or Service Mentioned: Aliexpress Customer Care.

Aliexpress Pros: Very less options fir customer to make complaints.

Aliexpress Cons: Cheap prices.

Comments