Manhattan Beach, California

Complaint for TEAMdewhole Technology Co., LTD at Aliexpress

On November 24, 2015, I ordered a Fashionable Portable Large LCD Screen UltraSonic Skin Scrubber Beauty Machine Peel Facial Spa Salon at Aliexpress store Teamdewhole Technology Co., Ltd.

Unfortunately the product is a potemkin,, IT HAS NO INSIDES! There are a few wires and that's it! Completely Fake product! I am not only disappointed because the product does not work properly, they are reusing to redund me my money ALIEXPRESS STORES SUCK> THis seller would be in BIG trouble if they were in the WEST. They clearly or was misrepresented themselves, BEWARE!!

To resolve the problem, I asked for a full refund. Instead they suggested I take it some place and have it built! When i stated the obvious that it was not possible to do that....

They are Crooks

Please people avoid this store and Lena

I look forward to your reply and a resolution to my problem, and will wait until (set a time limit) before seeking help from a consumer protection agency or the Better Business Bureau. Please contact me at the above address or by phone at (home and/or office numbers with area code).

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

Had an Experience with Aliexpress?

Comments

Daisy_2016

Hi there, sorry to hear that.

AliExpress provides 24*7 online support, it's easy to reach: