Complaint for TEAMdewhole Technology Co., LTD at Aliexpress

On November 24, 2015, I ordered a Fashionable Portable Large LCD Screen UltraSonic Skin Scrubber Beauty Machine Peel Facial Spa Salon at Aliexpress store Teamdewhole Technology Co., Ltd.

Unfortunately the product is a potemkin,, IT HAS NO INSIDES! There are a few wires and that's it! Completely Fake product! I am not only disappointed because the product does not work properly, they are reusing to redund me my money ALIEXPRESS STORES SUCK> THis seller would be in BIG trouble if they were in the WEST. They clearly or was misrepresented themselves, BEWARE!!

To resolve the problem, I asked for a full refund. Instead they suggested I take it some place and have it built! When i stated the obvious that it was not possible to do that....

They are Crooks

Please people avoid this store and Lena

I look forward to your reply and a resolution to my problem, and will wait until (set a time limit) before seeking help from a consumer protection agency or the Better Business Bureau. Please contact me at the above address or by phone at (home and/or office numbers with area code).

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss damaged or defective of ultrasonic skin scrubber. Aliexpress needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned ultrasonic skin scrubber in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Aliexpress.

Had an Experience with Aliexpress?

Comments

Daisy_2016

Hi there, sorry to hear that.

AliExpress provides 24*7 online support, it's easy to reach: