Verified Reviewer

3.7

I was sent a hockey stick that broke right away and after 10 days with no reply from the seller, I started a dispute. The horrible idea of the support team (high experts) was- the idea that I ship the broken 2kg item back to China for 60$ so that I could get a refund of 45$!

Of course I did not accept. Then the seller decides to raise the shipping cost for me for a new item by 20$. So now I am expected to pay 60$ more for my items that I originally bought. I refuse.

The seller won't pay the shipping or any of it and aliexpress won't refund me anything. Months go by 2,3,4,, Aliexpress sends me a 30$ coupon. I send a message to the seller that I will pay the shipping at 40$ because I got the coupon.But now the seller has blocked me and months 5,6,7 go by. Aliexpress do nothing that the seller is ignoring me.

They say that my full refund has been approved but after I wait 20 days I find out that it was a mistake. Unbelievable!

And now my coupon has expired. And now the head store has started to talk to me, telling me that I can get a new item for 50% off but that I need to still pay for shipping!

User's recommendation: only buy what you are ok to lose with aliexpress. there is no buyer protection.

Product or Service Mentioned: Aliexpress Shipping Service.

Comments