Buyer Dispute Takes 30+ Days at Aliexpress. 30+ Days and still counting..Lost $ 2,365.80

Supplier delivered a Faulty PCB in OPEN Original Siemens box. Not Replacing. Dispute Settlement and Buyer protection is NON-Existent..Seller Sold the Item as NEW. but Supplied Faulty in Siemens Box

..Would you dare buy Anything there?

Filed a Complaint on 13th May...Today is 13th June.

What i see at the disputer progress is NOTHING...only. the message: Dispute in Progress.

This is what I am seeing last 30 days. No progress.

Order NO:

61902721204967 (Dispute Case NO:4000216196)

Dispute Escalated - Processing

The dispute has been escalated and our Case Management Team will now get involved. We will contact you as soon as possible. Please check your registered email regularly for communication from us.

NO Message.. No progress 30 days+ waiting and counting.. Were it for EBAY or Paypal.. 3 days would the whole matter be settled.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

Monetary loss:
Product or service
Disptuer Settlement
Review category
Auctions and Internet Stores
review #497032

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Aliexpress? Submit review ›
Helpful? 3 Yes 3 0 No 0
Had the same issue 5 Yes 5
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Mar 28 #1135554

Always use a credit card to pay, and don't wait if you don't see anything within 30 days of purchase or having issue with seller. just call you credit card company and stop payment. Don't trust seller or aliexpress. you will end up taking too much time and can't file stop payment with credit card company.

0 0 Reply

Feb 03, 2015 #940263 Manchester, Manchester

I bought an item that I never received. The seller has never contacted me and didn't even ship my item. Pls I need a refund. These are the people making alibaba site look like scam because they act like they just rip people off.

1 0 Reply

Nov 06, 2014 #896090 Dubai, Dubai

I feel that the issue is being resolved by Aliexpress.. it took more then 5 months..but I recieved following answer:
Please do not reply to this email. This is an automated system email and you will not receive any response. Please sign in and click on "My Orders" on the home page to check the status of your dispute.
Dear Bhagwan Swaroop Saini,
With regard to your claim for the Order 61902721204967, after our investigation, the case will be closed with a full refund to your account. Normally, the refund will be credited into your payment account in 7-15 working days. Thank you for your cooperation.
I do apologize for the inconvenience this has caused you. I sincerely hope that this issue will not stop you from shopping with us again in the future. And if you have further questions, please do not hesitate to Contact Us and we will be more than willing to assist you. Wish you have a nice day!
Your understanding and patience will be appreciated. Best regards, wb-jiangbo Online TradeSecurity Department of

1 0 Reply

Jun 24, 2014 #831517 Orlando, Florida

Fight it with your bank or cc they can investigate it and say it was fraud from the looks of it, it is fraud so I wouldnt see why you cant have your bank or cc company contact ALIEXPRESS and have them request the funds. I bank with Chase and any transaction I dispute they investigate and in less than 48 hours they notify me of outcome and most of the time they get my money back.

3 0 Reply

Jun 22, 2014 #830404 Piatra Neamt, Neamt

Indeed, the Custome Support on Ali Express is only for show. On eBAY you will never ever find something like that
Dear buyers , don't expect to receive something back, once you payed say goodbye to your money on AliExpress

3 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.