Truro, Cornwall
2.6

I thought that I would share my experience, so others don’t get stung like I did.

On 11th November I purchased a phone, case and screen protector from Century Tech (AliExpress).

I purchased from Century Tech as they had the shortest delivery time, (15-30 days. With a delivery guarantee within 35 days) As It was my birthday at the beginning of December, I added to the order comments that I would be very happy if this would be shipped for then (just under the 30 days).

After 4 days of no reply, I messaged the seller, explaining i was very excited to receive the phone and asked when it will be shipped, I received a reply saying it will be shipped in 7 working days.

After another couple of days I received another email, saying that they had 'built a shipping list' and stated 'Usually we will write 25$/pcs as mp4 player in the package try to avoid the custom tax' and asked if this was OK. I agreed and received another message to say my order will be shipped asap.

By this point I was very excited, it had been 10 days since I had placed my order, so was expecting it soon. I noticed that the order had been updated with a tracking number, I checked and checked to no avail. Nowhere had a clue about this tracking number. Added to this, google informed me that the tracking number was for a Netherlands destination, being in the UK i found this strange. So again I contacted the seller, and this is the reply I got...

'dear friend,actually we haven't sent your parcel yet.but pls don't worry.as the delivery time is almost over,we had to fill the tracking number first.or the order will be closed by the system.then we will send the phone to you soon and give you the right tracking number.thanks for understand.best regards.'

I received no more communication from the seller over the next few days, even though I messaged on several occasions to enquire if the order had been shipped.

At this point I was quite concerned about my order (and my money), so I contacted the online chat, and I was told that I could open a dispute but this Is common practice for sellers, and not to contact the seller any more?!?

Over a month after paying for this order the seller has just sent me a message saying there is a problem with the manufacturer, and there will be a wait for my order!

So, now I have no phone, I have missed out on some great sales, and I’m out of pocket.

The seller is still selling on AliExpress, still a gold supplier, and is still conning customers. BEWARE, YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to offer any options to resolve the issue as the author lost $250. The author is overall dissatisfied with Aliexpress. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Aliexpress.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Auctions and Marketplaces category for more informed decision or compare Aliexpress to other companies on our site.

Comments

Daisy_2016

Hi there, sorry to hear that.

AliExpress provides 24*7 online support, it's easy to reach: