Verified Reviewer

Update by user Jan 18, 2020

Nothing, i just lose time and money, i have 2 items wich i can not use

Original review posted by user Jan 16, 2020

HI, i tryed to do that but i can not send. I explain why: as privat persone, in germany, no one can send any items with battery higer than 20Wh.

For items with less 20Wh every battery must propretly packed up. I talked allready with a few coworker from customer service, i ajust here the txt and another details. I explain everything, but until yesterday i dint know the reall reason because every time i was redirected to another person and so on, no one can tell me why can not send a battery, and yesterday after another few hours to talk by phone with DHL, UPS, TNT, this are shipp firmen active in deutschland. I try to explain again from the start to understand propretly what is goin on

1: i buyed 2 Geotel G1 with 7500 mah battery because i need something stronger, not expensive and with more energy.

After 1 day, i see the same model by Amazon and i buyed one from there too, the item was by my door in 3 days and i start testing the item. After a few hours i discovered 2 very unpleasant things: the smartphone is moving too slow and energy is losing too fast. At that point, i tryed to cancel this 2 order from aliexpress but was little too late, the goods was allready shipped. I tryed to explain by sellers, i can ot use this smartphone model and i must return.

Both seller was not happy and one from them, Deal Home store tryed every time to make me to keep the smartphone, and i contacted the customer service.

2: Contacting the customer service, the first person explain to me what can i do: dispute open. I tryed but i must wait 10 days to open. I dint know how works and what happend, was first time to open a dispute. There, the text was limited, so i can not really good explain my problem, but i did my best in this limited nr of characters.

Wen i opened after that 10 days both dispute, both goods was still in transit, i dint recive at that point no one goods. I dint know wich probleme i have with return, and i wana send the goods back to the seller because i can not use. The dispute was finished and i recived 10 days time to return goods to seller, but the goods was still in trafic. I contacted again the seller and customer service to tell this, because i know the time was limited and i can not do that return in time.

3: I asked by DHL abaut costs for shipping to china and the convenient cost was 16 euro for every packet to this form.

The girl from DHL tould me, "we are not allowed, it is fobbiden to shipp items with battery". I tryed to find another ways to ship with other firmen but no clarification. First item "Order ID: 300185****197110" was arrived on the last day of the term to dispute, so i dint have enoug time to shipp. The second item "Order ID: 300185****177110" it is arived in time to shipp, and i tryed allready by the first and i tryed again but i dint know how to divide the adress.

I contacted again the customer service and i talked with "Risse". Tugeder, losing 4 5 hours, trying to find the adress and how i can divide the adress to be propretly shipped. That guy helped me alot and we did as i sayed after a few hours and i completed the return tiket for each seller and i buyed online. After 1 hour i was by DHL office to send.

I buyed the right pack for each item and i packed propretly. Same answer by shipping: "i can not send item with battery inside", an give me a telefon nr from DHL like customer service. I talked with them but the final answer was the same "it is fobbiden to shipp battery", they can not do that and tould me to try by others. I talked with TNT and UPS (before i asked Hermes too, but they dont shipp outside europe), i talked i guess more than 1 hour because every agent put me in contact with another and so on, until i talked with one competent from UPS wich explain me how works and why i can not send battery.

- Firmen are alowed to shipp everywhere items with battery inside or only battery no matter how high is the amperage.

- Privat person can shipp battery less than 20Wh and only if is packed propretly and separat from item if is like my smartphone, must separat packed the battery in propretly pack.

The batter with more than 20Wh is fobbiden to shipp as privat person.

- The seller who i must return the items must order the retour tiket from UPS deutchland and than i can send the smartphone complet as i recived.

4: I dont know what can i do now, i wana my money back because i can not use this 2 smartphones.

As i see, i have 3 options:

- to shipp the smartphone without battery

- the seller must ordered the retour from UPS in deutschland

- i keep the goods and i never use anymore aliexpress as online shopping

5: one from customer service asked me abaut one document. I can not provide a document but i can give you 3 links where you can see the reason why dont work to send from germany items with battery:

Product or Service Mentioned: Aliexpress Shipping Service.

Reason of review: disappointed.

Preferred solution: I wana my complete money refounded because i wana shipp the smartphone but i can only if i remove the battery or the seller must order a return tiket from UPS germany to send as i recived.

Aliexpress Pros: Have alot of products with low prices.

Aliexpress Cons: I tryed to buy one model of smartphone homtom zoji z11, But every order was closed for 3 4 seller and i dont know why, The, If you have problems to return items back they dont help you, Im forced to keep 2 items and now i never use aliexpress.

Comments