Verified Reviewer

it is so simple, i ordere a product consist ot 4 items i recived only 2 at first , then seller sent the other 2 with one of them wrong item, and toldme to deal with it is free so its ok to sent wrong thing, its like i order burger with expired sachet of ketchup and resturant tell me to deal with it, no sorry this is not true i can send the owner to jail bcz of this little free thing , it is not about money it about principles by this seller is selling lies , first lied to me by wrong advertisement of free extra items which does not excise ,getting customers money by fooling and deceiving them , then saying deal with it, i got my microsoft it self with free printer so if it not working seller can not tell me deal with it bcz it is free if it is wrong they should deal with it , second the keyboard was more expensive than other with same description so i paid extra money for nothing they stole my money neither i got the right extra items or having flying keyboard is it an ordinary keyboard with extra money . check it price now it is 42 dollar where they charged me for 49.2.

so now if i said i will return goods the seller would cry for his free gifts to get them back !!

but they dont matter and worth nothing when it comes to the customer , but for the seller it will . i want to open the despitue and get my money back, not for the lies, dishonest advertisment , my time, my psychological truama, disrespectful treatment , money stealing , cheating and wrong item as the screen protectr for apple and the product is Microsoft, i want my refund bcz if i didnt have it , i will contact my lawyer and make sure this goes puplic and the seller with not sell even cat toyes any more and liexpress you will lose 10 years old customer for ever.

Aliexpress Pros: Price and diversity, Very competitive prices.

Aliexpress Cons: Not reliable, Refund issue.

Comments